Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, Let me Introduce Sylvester and Garry Bear...

Blog Entries

Hi, Let me Introduce Sylvester and Garry Bear...

This is Sylvester at 10 years old... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00641.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	433.6 KB 
ID:	55755 And this is Garry Bear... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00035.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	447.6 KB 
ID:	55756 Garry Bear is about 13 years old. Thank you for accepting me in your group. I am a big Cat Lover.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00630.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	494.5 KB 
ID:	55753   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00073.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	453.8 KB 
ID:	55754  
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Welcome to Pet Talk! Wait until catnapper sees your babies - she has a certain addiction to tabbies!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi, Sindy and hi, Sylvester and Garry Bear! Your kitties are so handsome, I love tabby cats

I'm Elyse, my cat is Cassie and I'm in La Grange, Illinois. Welcome to PT!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Addiction

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Welcome to Pet Talk! Wait until catnapper sees your babies - she has a certain addiction to tabbies!
    What is it about those Brown Tabbie Tigers that make us love them so much? I'm addicted to them also. Thank you for your warm welcome.
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Blog Entries

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Hi, Sindy and hi, Sylvester and Garry Bear! Your kitties are so handsome, I love tabby cats

I'm Elyse, my cat is Cassie and I'm in La Grange, Illinois. Welcome to PT!
    Hey we are neighbors! I am in Saint John, Indiana. Thank you for your welcome.

Hi Sindy, and welcome to PT! Sylvester is very handsome and Garry Bear is a gorgeous boy, also. I bet they are both being spoiled rotten, just like they deserve. Hope they will become good friends and be able to spend some time together.

Have fun getting to know us all, and do post more pictures and stories of both Sylvester and Garry Bear.

Sindy, I remember seeing a picture of that luxurious cat pen before, it must be every cat's dream.
    Last edited by Randi; 01-09-2013 at 01:04 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Sindy. Beautiful photos you have posted. We never tire of looking at beautiful photos.

Hi Sindy, Your boys are gorgeous. Your Sylvester looks very much like a gray tabby we had when I was in grammar school named Sylvester, also. Happy memories!

My too current darlings are brothers, Sligo and Huckleberry. They send their love (well, assuming they are having their good days and not their jealous ones) to Garry Bear. My boys turn 6 at the end of April.

I look forward to more info (and photos) of your sweetie!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hi Sindy and welcome to PT. Both of your boys are adorable. The way you feel about brown tabbies is the way I feel about orange or buff male cats. As you can tell from my signature picture, I love my orangies. I look forward to reading your posts and hopefully seeing more pictures of your cats too.

Hi Sindy! Welcome to PT. Your cats are beautiful! I have a wonderful tabby boy named Napoleon.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Welcome to Pet Talk, Sindy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Hi Sindy, and welcome to PT! Sylvester is very handsome and Garry Bear is a gorgeous boy, also. I bet they are both being spoiled rotten, just like they deserve. Hope they will become good friends and be able to spend some time together.

Have fun getting to know us all, and do post more pictures and stories of both Sylvester and Garry Bear.

Sindy, I remember seeing a picture of that luxurious cat pen before, it must be every cat's dream.
    They love the "Lions Den" as we call it. Sylvester is out there now with this unseasonable warm weather we are having in Chicago at 48 degrees. Thank you Randi for telling me about this wonderful forum of wonderful animal lovers just like me. I hear myself sometimes and I think I might be crazy. Come to find out there a lots of people just like me! LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties View Post
    Welcome to Pet Talk, Sindy. Beautiful photos you have posted. We never tire of looking at beautiful photos.
    Thank you so much for your nice Welcome. I will be friending all of you and looking at your albums!

Yes Sindy, isn't it nice to find fellow catlovers! Being a tabby lover like me, I think you will enjoy seeing Kirsten's Luna and Lily: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...highlight=luna

You should also check out her wonderful photography.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberLee View Post
    Hi Sindy, Your boys are gorgeous. Your Sylvester looks very much like a gray tabby we had when I was in grammar school named Sylvester, also. Happy memories!

My too current darlings are brothers, Sligo and Huckleberry. They send their love (well, assuming they are having their good days and not their jealous ones) to Garry Bear. My boys turn 6 at the end of April.

I look forward to more info (and photos) of your sweetie!
    I love male Cats, they are my passion. Thank you for your compliments. I love the names Sligo & Huckleberry, how cute is that?! I am so excited about looking at everyones pictures. I love it here and feel at home. Thanks again.