Thread: Moon

Moon

Hi Moon....You are a beautiful baby.I am so happy your owner saved you. I get so angry when I hear about animal abuse.
    Animals are so loving. They bring so much love and joy to our lives. I love all your pictures. It sounds like you are a very smart
    little lady. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. I would love to have you. Moon, Have a long and wonderful life with your
    loving family.

Linda in SC

Hi there Moon! We are all so happy you got rescued and now have a loving family What a beautiful little girl you are . We hope the kittens got rescued too Have a wonderful life with your family and enjoy being dog of the day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Oh Moon, the picture with your mommy says it all. I'm so glad she rescued you. i wish the person that left you and the kittens would get left somewhere on the side of the road. happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Blog Entries
    I love moon and I love cheese Beautiful DOTD That poor dude with the box??? Guess he was dropped on his head a few times, eh? SAD man Peace and love MOON

Congrats on being DOTD Moon!! Your owners are very lucky to have saved you.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Sparkling Moon Light!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet, beautiful Moon Light McCormick!
    What a precious pup you are, Moon! That smile of yours is as bright as the moon light you were named after! And no wonder you're smiling, for you surely are one much loved and cherished pup! Bless your dear Mommy (love that pic of you two) for saving you, and hopefully the kitties found good homes too! I was so touched when I read how you came to be named, as my Lab Star Shine was named after the beautiful *starlight* I saw in her eyes the day I welcomed her home!
    What a treasure your family has in you, Moon, a furry angel with a heart of gold! They are so very lucky, having you light up their lives each and every day with your joyfulness, your unconditional love!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your big, much deserved day in the spotlight, beings spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Moon!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Moon,

What a cute little lady you are Miss Moon Light You smile is just amazing.
    I am so glad your person found you & took you home to be a big part of the family. I do
    hope the kitties found good homes too. Congratulations on being our very special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses on your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Moon

Moon "spirits" are very special souls.

Moon.. you are a beautiful and special spirit. So loved.....

Karma happens.. as the slime who wanted to dump you will find out

Moon Light..... Beautiful Spirit... Bless you.
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Moon Light Feels Right!!

... an oldie song by a band called Starbuck ... and what I thought of when I saw your pictures and read your bio today, Moon! Your mum saw you and knew it felt right for you to be hers! I love the photo of you giving a kiss to your person I'd be happy to serve you a treat of yummy cheese, pretty girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Miss Moon Light!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful dog you are, Moon! My little dog loves cheese SO MUCH, too! He's begging some from me right now, wish you were here to get a piece, too!

Moon

Very glad to hear you were rescued you may not know it but your friends brother needs to be turned in to the police for those who abuse animals will most likely abuse people could be his future wife,and or kids.He needs to get help so he will not abuse any more animals.

Its feel good to hear, you are more beautiful Moon. Wish your owner will care you properly and easily provide structure of living along with enough exercise, food and friendly environment .