Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sam I am

Sam I am

Hi Sam. A face everyone can love, for sure. I love your pretty blue eyes and soft white, white fur. It is so obvious you are loved dearly.

Congratulations on the title Cat of The Day! You deserve this title!

I love the photo of you and your buddy hugging each other. Just so adorable!

I hope you get lots of extra hugs and treats today, to celebrate.

Stay as sweet as your are! Hope you have a long, healthy and happy life, sweet Sam!

When I see that photograph of Sam and Charlie in each others arms, it reminds me of the great Cat Dynamic Duos that we have seen on Pet Talk, all the great Cat Duos who realize just how great it is to have a Cat Buddy to love.

Sam is such a wonderful Cat of the Future and we can see that he and Charlie and his other Cat Companion will have so many yeras of Cat friendship, playing and snoozing together.

All of My Found Hotel Cats are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING It Up For Charlie and his Cat of the Future Friend, Our Nicest Cat of the Day Sweet Sam.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a sweet little Meezer you are! I love your blue eyes, and how your brofur holds you.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Sam! You are so beautiful with your blue eyes and white fur. Have lots of fun celebrating with your brother and sister and make sure you get extra treats.

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sam (and Charlie too)

How cute are the two of you in one bed? I wish my guys were so affectionate towards each other! You are quite a gorgeous girl, and since I am owned by a Siamese, I know how cute you can be! Happy COTD to both of you, actually.

Sam, you are such a sweet baby- of course you are not always sweet because we know meezers are very busy people. We love that picture of you and Charlie and just like Charlie we would love to hold you in our arms

Blog Entries
    Sam is spectacular! Meezers, I gotta agree are somethin' else! So glad that Sam is our COTD Peace and love and hugs and smooches

Dearest Sam, what an utterly adorable little baby Meezer girl you are! So sweet and so full of energy too! How perfect is that for a kitten. Your Purrrrsons and your fellow cats all love you dearly, just as you love them all too. What a lovely picture of you and Charlie in each other's arms! You all share a wonderful, delightful home, which is just as it should be.

Congratulations, darling little Sam, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Charlie and the rest of your family, human and feline, are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and ll your very favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sam what a stunning girl you are!!!

I could not help but smile when I saw your sweet pictures. The one of you and Charlie is so precious!!! Sure looks like you have a friend for life in him!!! Please thank your family for shairing you with us today. I hope you and your entire family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats Sam, for being chosen COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Congratulations

Sam you are so beautiful, your eyes are piercing and so pretty. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. You deserve it!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Sindy, you can either click on the picture of the cat at the top, or type in: catoftheday.com

Hope this will get you there.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Stunning Sam!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Sam! Someone come mop me up off of the floor! Your story, your beautiful self, your gorgeous photos (especially that shot of you and furbro Charlie hugging), have totally melted my heart! Too beautiful, too precious, and SO very deserving of your "top cat" kudos, that you are, Sam! And your people, and your furry sibs, so very lucky to have a furkid, a best furry friend as special as you in their lives!
    Thanks for ending my day with a big smile and warm heart, sweet baby girl! I hope you and Charlie and your elder sib are all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration! Love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sam, and to the entire furry clan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sam,

Wow, are you a gorgeous baby or what. Not only a beauty, but full of purrsonality as well.
    I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures, especially you & your brother, Charlie. Sooo sweet.
    Congratulations on being honored today as our very special CAT OF THE DAY. I wish you and fellow
    sibs a long, & happy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations to beautiful blue eyed Meezer girl Sam on being today's most adorable Cat of the Day!
    I love applehead Siamese and I also love your name since it was the name of my first cat who was also a girl named Sam.(short for Samantha)
    I hope you got spoiled today since it is your special day, it would be great if your owner joined Pet Talk so we could see more cute photos of you and your two sibling kitties.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy