Thread: I wonder if he cleans his own box, too?

I wonder if he cleans his own box, too?

Hmmm.........

http://news.yahoo.com/cat-caught-sne...145407675.html

Just check around the town and find out which cats have been shopping at hardware/electronics stores.....

-----------------------------

I don't think the cat would "rat" out any co-conspirator....

I wonder if My Cats would come to get me out of stir??
    Or would they be busy...

I wonder
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

In My Humble Opinion ...

The felons (note, NOT the feline) responsible for purr-petrating this malicious act should have hard time added to their sentences for taping up this poor kitty. Or have to do clean-up duty at a local shelter. Or perhaps become a "plaything" for one of these other Brazilians:

http://www.cougarnet.org/WCN2-2/Proj...f%20Brazil.pdf

Looks just like a domestic kitty - only different - very . Perhaps I go too far, but seeing the guard having to rip the tape off the kitty made me cringe.

Somehow I doubt that was an actual escape attempt. Everyone knows cats can't use a cell phone!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Anyone know what became of this poor cat?

I was really mortified when I saw what had been done to this cat. Also in the way it was being stretched and held as they removed the items taped to it as if it was an object rather than a live animal Name:  cat brazil.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  5.3 KB.

I suppose it might have been feral so may have needed to held like that. Or just terrified and freaking out. The cat looked horribly thin. The only thing I read was that it had been taken to the disease control center in the area. Anyone know what happened to it?