Hi Ralf! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!
I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your well earned Dog of the Day honors, sweetheart!
It breaks my heart to think that you had such a horrific start at life, being surrendered not once but 3 times in less than 4 months, all the while suffering from such unspeakable physical neglect, being near death! But while they say that "3 time's the charm," I'm sure you would agree that in the end it was well worth the wait, finally finding your way to a forever family who was committed to healing you, physically and emotionally, one that will love and cherish you all the days of your life, unconditionally! And I'm so happy to hear you've fully recovered from that frightening UTI, Ralf! I can see from your heart melting photos that you are one happy, healthy, life loving pup! You're one brave, beautiful boy, Ralf, a true fighter and survivor, and your family so very blessed to have a furkid as beautiful and smart, as sweet and loving and as you! What a great rescue story! Great thanks to your wonderful family for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving doggie the forever home he so rightly deserves! You're all heroes in my book!
Thanks for brightening my cold, dark, snowy day with your heartwarming self, Ralf! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being spoiled to the max!
Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, precious Ralf! Long and happy life to you!!!