Thread: Ralf the Survivor!

Ralf the Survivor!

Hi Ralf! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!
    I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your well earned Dog of the Day honors, sweetheart!
    It breaks my heart to think that you had such a horrific start at life, being surrendered not once but 3 times in less than 4 months, all the while suffering from such unspeakable physical neglect, being near death! But while they say that "3 time's the charm," I'm sure you would agree that in the end it was well worth the wait, finally finding your way to a forever family who was committed to healing you, physically and emotionally, one that will love and cherish you all the days of your life, unconditionally! And I'm so happy to hear you've fully recovered from that frightening UTI, Ralf! I can see from your heart melting photos that you are one happy, healthy, life loving pup! You're one brave, beautiful boy, Ralf, a true fighter and survivor, and your family so very blessed to have a furkid as beautiful and smart, as sweet and loving and as you! What a great rescue story! Great thanks to your wonderful family for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving doggie the forever home he so rightly deserves! You're all heroes in my book!
    Thanks for brightening my cold, dark, snowy day with your heartwarming self, Ralf! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being spoiled to the max!
    Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, precious Ralf! Long and happy life to you!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Ralf!

Oh my look at your handsome self, looking quite the debonaire lad in the photos! Your gray and white markings really are quite distinguished looking. (Sorry if it is called 'blue' the American Bulldogs).

Seems you got shuffled around a bit as a baby, but you landed in a good place by age 13 weeks, so you may not remember too much about that. Being sick with a UTI that is NOT a good thing, and taking a year to get you all sorted, well! You are such a good boy for hanging in there and letting these nice folks work with you and your vets to find what will keep you healthy. Good job, fella! And kudos to your family as well.

A soppy dog? He heee, well, I guess that goes with the breed, many American bulldogs are! Slobber and drool and cuddling and goofy and a nice family sort, that would be you, Ralf! Enjoy your day, today and every day. Oh what am I saying, this is Ralf, he makes EVERY day fun!

Good afternoon, Ralf! What a handsome fellow you are! I'm glad you are happy and healthy and bringing smiles and joy to your family I can't quite picture you bouncing on a trampoline but I bet it is tons of fun to watch! Happy Dog of th Day, Ralf!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're such a handsome boy Ralf! Thank goodness you ended up with the right people to help you get better!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your humans!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Well, hello, Ralf! You are a survivor aren't you?? It does take a special animal to endure trying to be adopted while having a serious illness; I know - I have one as well. It just speaks to your character that you could be able to convince your family what a special doggie you are while enduring pain.

I hope you're having a well deserved super DOTD celebration with your adopted family who loves you so much! So nice to meet you today!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Ralf! How fun is that! ...an American Bulldog in the United Kingdom!

Congrats to a true survivor..Ralf - our Dog of the Day!!

Hello Ralf,

I am very happy to meet you today sweetie.Ater being passed around so much as a litle guy, it's wonderful to see
    you now as a beautiful & healthy big boy. Seems like you are very smart, learning tricks & showing you family
    how much you listen & love them. Congratulations on being the special pup you are and being honored today as
    our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses just for you.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations on being named Dog of the Day! Ralf! I'm so glad you found your forever home!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hello there, handsome Ralf! I am so glad you are with a family that loves you so much and saved you from dying. I hope you enjoyed your day today, sweet boy. Congratulations on being the most deserving dog of the day. Hugs and kisses to you across the miles.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hello Ralf and congrats on being Dog of the Day! I'd love to see a video of you jumping on the trampoline!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh you HANDSOME Boy !

Ralf... you are a handsome gorgeous Boy !

An English woman in exile waves to you !!

You who have been through so much and yet have the sweetest gentlest character.. oh Ralf.... may you blossom and bloom in the love that surrounds you

BIG HUGSSSSSSSSSSS
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Hi there Ralf! Sorry I missed your day yesterday but still I want to say how special you are! I am so glad you now in a loving home where you can share your own love with your family. Stay healthy and bright-eyed and have a lovely life.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi