Thread: Midget (come on folks, Midget needs some sweet comments!)

Midget (come on folks, Midget needs some sweet comments!)

Such a sweet face, Midget. I loved reading your story. I am so happy you found your furever family. Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day. You deserve this special attention as well as lots of extra treats to celebrate your special day!

Last edited by sasvermont; 01-06-2013 at 12:18 PM.

Dearest little Midget, what a lovely blue-eyed girl you are! We are so glad your Furrrever family found you in that church parking lot so they could take you Home. You are so sweet and soft, chatting with all your imaginary friends in the evening, and then it's bedtime Your Purrrsons love you and cherish you, and you love and cherish them back. You have the most wonderful home and family now, and we are so glad!

Congratulations, darling Midget,"the Midge", "Smidgy Girl", "CryBaby", "Midget Bidget Widget", "Midgy", "Smidget" or "the Midge Bucket", on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole loving family are having a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats and then telling your imaginary friends all about it.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh beautiful Midget! What a lovely girl you are with your blue eyes and pretty markings! Your coat looks so fluffy, soft and plush to pet! I smiled as I read about your play time with your imaginary friends I can tell just how much you are loved! Please have your people give you some hugs and snuggles for me today, dear Midget! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Certainly sweet comments are coming for you Midget especially from all of us at the Found Cats Hotel and especially My Siamese Six Pack of Awesome Angels now vacationing in New Zealand.

You are such a Beautiful Marvellous Meezer Midget , truly a most gracious and lovely Cat.

My Siamese Six Pack of Angels are starting their Siamese MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Dear Cat of the Day Our Lovely Siamese Midget!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Midget is as cute as they come for sure! What a sweetheart, she is such a pretty girl and a perfect COTD! Sure loved seeing her lovely self today, peace and love to the whole family

She's beautiful - and those eyes

Blog Entries

Beeutiful girl Midge!

Such a pretty face she has. Her fur looks so thick and plushy. Just Gorgeous! I hope you have many, many happy years with your family and your imaginary friends. (Maybe she needs a real kitty to play with, just a thought. They are always better in twos.) Her beautiful blue eyes go so nicely with her collar. Please think about getting a "breakaway" collar for her as a safety measure. I have found that cats can get into quite the predicaments with their collars. Best of everything in life to you all, and God Bless

Midget what a beauty you are!!!

It was a treat for me to see your sweet pictures today. Who could look at you and not go AW!!! Not me!!! I'd be putty in your paws if we met up close and personal. Please thank your family for sharing their special treasure with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww Midget, you're adorable! What a pretty color you are and look at those beautiful eyes!
    Congrats on being COTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Meezer Midge!

Hi Midgy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    Oh, what a BEAUTIFUL Meezer girl you are! Your exquisite, muted coloring, those gorgeous blue eyes, are breathtaking! (Love that touch of blue in your neckwear!)
    I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your bio., Midge Bucket! Warmed my heart!
    She has imaginary friends that come to the kitchen just about every night around 9:00. She runs, jumps, chases, chirps and purrs for about twenty minutes and then everyone goes home, presumably a good time has been had by all.
    Hehe! How sweet is that!

I'm sorry you found yourself homeless and on the streets in your early life, Midge. But good choice, picking a church as your refuge! With good and caring people coming and going, it was only a matter of time before that perfect family would find you, and oh, didn't they! And as hard as they were, I'm sure those lonely days are now but a distant memory, for it's clear you are one happy, happy kitty, loved and cherished to the max by your devoted humans! What a wonderful rescue tale!
    Thanks so much for ending my day with a BIG smile, precious one! I hope you and your family (and your "friends" who you and I know are real), are enjoying a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration...you sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Midgy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

11. Hello Midget! What a soft yet fluffy looking kitty you are! How could anyone possbile have abandoned such a sweetie! I wish I could come there and enjoy your softness in person. And did I mentioned you have......................... Beautiful Blue Eyes!!!!

Congrats to our Cat of the Day!! Midget!!!

Hello Sweet Midget,

I am so pleased to meet you. Your sweet baby face would melt the hardest heart. I really enjoyed
    reading about you. Your evening "playing with invisable friends" time made me smile. My youngest kitty
    boy does the same thing only at a later hour, like 11 PM. LOL I would love to reach through the screen and
    give you a big inperson hug & little kisses for your sweet face. Congratulations sweetheart on being our
    sweetest, dearest CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Marvelous Midget!

Midget - you are a pretty fluffy girl! Keep on talking to your imaginary friends, and enjoy being Cat of the Day - lol!

Midget Bidget Widget you are as cute as can be! You look so soft and sweet with those gorgeous blue eyes! I have a weakness for a face like yours. Two of my cuties have baby blues! I cannot believe you we're homeless. Thank goodness your people found you and brought you home. It sounds like you all made out wonderfully -even your imaginary friends!!! lol Hope you enjoyed being Cat of the Day -you deserve it! Congrats!