Thread: Pepe the Parrot!

Pepe the Parrot!

Hi Pepe! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Your exact species may not be known to us, but one thing is for sure, you're a beauty, inside and out! (LOVE your green, with just a touch of blue, coloring!)
    What a happy, carefree life you're living their in beautiful Argentina, Pepe, truly "the good life!" You have the best of all worlds, enjoying both the comfort and safety of your home and cage, as well as free range of the sunny outdoors, where you happily wile the day away, mowing the grass! I've never known a parrot who enjoyed his independence as you do, while still craving the love and affection of his humans, returning home each day to be with his people...amazing! You truly are one extra special boy, Pepe, and your family so very lucky to have a best feathered friend as beautiful, as smart, and sweet and loving as you! And oh yes, I sure do like you!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, beautiful boy! Enjoy a very happy Pet of the Day celebration, and to you and your family, wishes for many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!
    Hugs and little head kisses to you, precious Pepe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pepe what a beautiful parrot you are!!!

What a sweet little treasure you are. Your picutres sure made me smile. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Pepe! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Pepe the Parrot

I think Pepe is a Quaker Parrot. I don't know the scientific name, sorry.