Thread: Adorable Arlo!

Adorable Arlo!

Hi Arlo! Happy Dog of the Day to you, you beautiful BC baby boy!
    What a wonderful way to start the day, seeing your utterly precious puppy self up on my screen, those huge, love filled eyes starring back me! And I must say, you're looking quite stylish in that nifty neckwear! You are too cute for words, Arlo, and such a smarty pup! Wow, that's quite an impressive repertoire of commands you've mastered! And like most puppies, you're so full of joy and wonder, so mischievous! hehe Best of all, you're as sweet and lovey and cuddly as they come! I don't think you could be any more perfect! How lucky your person is to have a loving companion, a best friend for life in you, Arlo! You're the best!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten, celebrating as only a puppy can!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Arlo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Arlo, you are going to grow up and be a gorgeous boy! Happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Arlo... What a big beautiful baby you are. I just love those beautiful big eyes. You can have my heart any day.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life.

Linda in SC

Hello Arlo,

Where's the cuteness overload warning that should go with your picture? Oh my, aren't
    you the sweetest little guy.I am so happy to offer big congratulations on being honored as our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. I am very happy to meet you sweetie, and would love to see many
    more pictures of your handsome self. Hugs & kisses for you sweet baby.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my gosh, you're a cutie Arlo!!! I bet you're a lot of fun! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Hello Arlo,

Where's the cuteness overload warning that should go with your picture? Oh my, aren't
    you the sweetest little guy.I am so happy to offer big congratulations on being honored as our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. I am very happy to meet you sweetie, and would love to see many
    more pictures of your handsome self. Hugs & kisses for you sweet baby.

I'm with Lizbud- Arlo, you definitely need a cuteness warning! What a sweet guy you are! I would be delighted to give you petting and cuddles any time! I like your music-themed bandana to go with your name I am sending you a whole bunch of hugs and kisses tonight! Happy Dog of the Day to you, adorable Arlo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Boy !

What a beautiful Border Boy you are Arlo !

Collies are a wonderful breed and many many years ago a brace of them were my first "very own dogs!"

You are loved and very loving and have a wonderful life ahead !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/