Thread: Precious Píďa!

Precious Píďa!

Dobry den, Český kočka Píďa! (Good day, Czech kitty Pid'a!) What a gorgeous girl you are, looking at me with your golden eyes! Your black coat looks so full and soft to pet, I would love to give you some gentle cuddles and strokes! It looks very fluffy and ready for petting. I don't see anything "squinty" about your eyes; I think they are lovely! You are part of a big kitty family, so I hope all of you will have a wonderful day of celebrating YOU! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet kitten Píďa!

Edited to say - someone has an interesting sense of humor, giving a kitty the name Svině
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-04-2013 at 02:31 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pida

You are an unusual looking girl; with that squared off face and tons of fur; kind of like a stuffed toy! But very cute, and I love the contrast of the black fur with the beautiful golden eyes. You are young so hopefully you will become more comfortable with your family and friendlier. Happy COTD, cute girl!

Pretty Girl

What a pretty little girl you are! I hope your family gets you and the other cats spayed and neutered though. We don't want you and the others to keep producing more and more so that one day your family won't be able to take care of all of you. Happy COTD.

You are certainly are a classic Black Cat Pid'a and a great Little Cat of the Future.
    You are one unique Cat , and are so full of purrsonality and charm and are such a great friend and companion.

And all the way from Eastern Europe we certainly are becoming international , its great to see all of the Cat Companions from all over the world.

Tubby Two Angel , Ebony Beau Tubster Angel, Ebony Beau Tubster Two and Tubster Panther and Ebony Tubbette Angel are sending their Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Ebony Cat of the Future and Our Dear New Cat of the Day Purrfect Pid'a!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are a very beautiful kitty!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Aww- she's a cutie!

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dobry den, Český kočka Píďa! (Good day, Czech kitty Pid'a!) What a gorgeous girl you are, looking at me with your golden eyes! Your black coat looks so full and soft to pet, I would love to give you some gentle cuddles and strokes! It looks very fluffy and ready for petting. I don't see anything "squinty" about your eyes; I think they are lovely! You are part of a big kitty family, so I hope all of you will have a wonderful day of celebrating YOU! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet kitten Píďa!

Her legs seem fine. One thing with kittens, sometimes not all their body parts grow at the same rate. We had one kitten that looked like a dachsie for a little while, but eventually, his legs caught up with the rest of him. By the time she is a year old or so, she will be even lovelier.

Dearest little Píďa, what a beautiful little kitty you are.. with gorgeous soft, fluffy ebony fur and lovely golden eyes. You have a very sweet face and disposition, too. You are utterly adorable, Píďa! Your bunny hop sounds like it would be so cute to see. And what a nice profile photograph of you here! Your family, all the kitties and all the people, all live in a wonderful home full of love and you all love each other very much.

You have a great big kitty family around you, don't you! We too hope your humans will be able to get you all spayed and neutered so you don't keep getting more kittens, too many to care for.

Congratulations, darling little Píďa, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family, kitties and humans, are all having a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your very favorite treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-05-2013 at 04:41 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Well it is very obvious by how well you know P'ida, that this is a fabulous and well loved cat! What a joy to behold for sure, excellent COTD! What a beauty, black is beautiful Peace and love

Pida what a lovely girl you are!!!

Your sweet pictures sure cheered me up today. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You certainly are a treasure. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Pida,

To me, you are a beauty. Your sweet purrsonality seems very lovable.
    Congratulations little one, on being honored today as our delightful CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you a long & healthy life with those who love you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Píďa!

Hi precious Pid'a! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    What a beautiful ebony girl you are, Pid'a! Your coat is so plush, so soft and fluffy, like a Teddy Bear's! And who could resist that sweet, apple round face, those HUGE golden eyes! Your unique looks only make you that much more special, and just as your human says, SO photogenic! You could be a professional kitty model! And as sweet and loving as you are, I'm sure with time you're going to learn to love those cuddles, too! But regardless, your family couldn't love you any more than they do, just the way you are! Lucky girl, to have found your way to such a caring and committed forever family, and we give them great thanks for giving so many deserving kitties a chance at a happy life!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and all of your furry sibs and pals, including Mindie, Plushie, Hopik and Svině, are all enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your hearts desire and more!
    Lots of love to you, precious Pid'a, and to all of your furry sibs/friends, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

12. Pid'a! I see a face so full of intelligence...a cuddly teddy bear smart enough to do long division and quantum physics!

Congrats to our sweet Cat of the Day!! Pid'a !!!!

So happy to meet Pidya!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon1026 View Post
    What a pretty little girl you are! I hope your family gets you and the other cats spayed and neutered though. We don't want you and the others to keep producing more and more so that one day your family won't be able to take care of all of you. Happy COTD.
    We think you are so beautiful, sweet girl. Please ask your human family to get all your
    kitty family spayed and neutered. It's so very very important and you will all live longer
    and healthier lives.
    Happy healthy new year to all of you!!
    Love from USA

Pid'a!

Pid'a - you are a cutie...and you look fine to me!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, lucky girl!