Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handsome Henry

Handsome Henry

Hi Henry,
    wow you sure are a wonderful regal cat boy. Even when you are wearing flowers it still looks handsome and not girlish on you. I am glad you got rescued from that parking lot and found a loving forever home. Regarding your behavior to squirrels and birds we are however glad you seem to have no wives
    I wish you a wonderful year being the king of your new family.

Oh my gosh Henry! You're gorgeous! I love blue kittys! Congrats on being COTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Very handsome boy. Congratulations to you Henry on being Cat of the Dat

Dearest beautiful grey boy Henry, what a fine figure of a cat you are! Sleek and gorgeous, regal indeed! And you don't even have to speak up to make your royal wishes known. We are so glad your Purrrrson found you in that Starbucks lot and brought you home to stay.

And you are a connoisseur of fine music too, providing such an appreciative audience when your Purrson starts playing an instrument. No wonder she/he and you love each other so very much. You share a wonderful home with loads of love and happiness, good food and warm sunshine and lots of naptime.

Congratulations, darling Henry, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats. Then it's probably time for another nap!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a great Gray Cat you are Henry , and quite the regal Cat as well.
    You are quite the hunter like My Tubster Panther annd Terrance when they go down stairs the mice just leave the Hotel.

You do have that kingish air about you Henry , and you do not even need to meeow to have your orders obeyed, you just lopk and your wishes are fulfilled.

We Found Hotel Cats all are kneeling to send a Royal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTo Our Most Royal New Cat of the Day Handsome Henry.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Henry

You are mute? Do we also assume you are deaf? Doesnt' matter, you are gorgeous anyway. If you are deaf; be careful outside! Happy COTD

Good afternoon, most regal Henry! What a handsome blue boy you are! Your coat looks so plush and soft to pet. You are a very busy guy -- enjoying live music, an occasional hunt, dining and napping. But most of all, being sweet and beautiful! Could you please have your person give you some extra petting for me today. I agree with Phesina - you and your person share love and happiness every day! I love blue kitties and you are absolutely precious! Happy Cat of the Day, Sir Henry!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello gorgeous! You look so much like my Joxer - you could be twins!

No voice? I wonder if you are a decendant of the Chartreux breed? They look just like you and one of their chararcteristics is either a very tiny voice or none at all. But I bet you make up for it with your purrs.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Henry what a stunning fellow you are!!!

What a treasure you are!!! I'm certainly smiling after seeing your wonderful pictures. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotted today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry!

Wow...you are a beautiful cat, Henry! I love your round face and lovely coat!
    I do worry about you catching squirrels and other critters though, as you may get rabies from them!
    Anyway - enjoy being Cat of the Day, Henry!

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure a finer cat exists! Have the greatest day Henry!

Hello Henry,

You sure are a very handsome cat.Your loving grey coat looks so very soft, & gives you a regal
    look about you. I am so happy to know that you now have such a wonderful home and
    family to call your very own.Congrats on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY. Stay close
    to those who love you sweetie & enjoy your special day Sir Henry.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Henry Rules!!!

Hi there Henry! Happy Cat of the Day, your royal-ness!
    What a charming, captivating, mesmerizing boy you are! I could stare into those gorgeous, sparkling jade green eyes of yours forever, and your plush, blue robe the perfect backdrop for those pretty yellow and lavender flowers!
    Reveling in long naps, fine cuisine, sun bathing the day away ...being pampered to pieces; you truly are living the life of a king, and your devoted, doting subject so very lucky to have a Renaissance man, a beautiful and loving best friend in you, Henry!
    Thanks for ending my day with a big smile and warm heart, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, and to you and your family, wishes for a very happy and healthy 2013!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Henry!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day Handsome Henry!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

15. Be still my heart! Henry...you are drop-dead gorgeous! I can see how all the girls would lose their head over you!

Seriously...Congrats to Henry!!! Cat of the Day!!!