Thread: Handsome Henry

Hybrid View

Handsome Henry

Hi Henry,
    wow you sure are a wonderful regal cat boy. Even when you are wearing flowers it still looks handsome and not girlish on you. I am glad you got rescued from that parking lot and found a loving forever home. Regarding your behavior to squirrels and birds we are however glad you seem to have no wives
    I wish you a wonderful year being the king of your new family.

Oh my gosh Henry! You're gorgeous! I love blue kittys! Congrats on being COTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Very handsome boy. Congratulations to you Henry on being Cat of the Dat

Dearest beautiful grey boy Henry, what a fine figure of a cat you are! Sleek and gorgeous, regal indeed! And you don't even have to speak up to make your royal wishes known. We are so glad your Purrrrson found you in that Starbucks lot and brought you home to stay.

And you are a connoisseur of fine music too, providing such an appreciative audience when your Purrson starts playing an instrument. No wonder she/he and you love each other so very much. You share a wonderful home with loads of love and happiness, good food and warm sunshine and lots of naptime.

Congratulations, darling Henry, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats. Then it's probably time for another nap!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a great Gray Cat you are Henry , and quite the regal Cat as well.
    You are quite the hunter like My Tubster Panther annd Terrance when they go down stairs the mice just leave the Hotel.

You do have that kingish air about you Henry , and you do not even need to meeow to have your orders obeyed, you just lopk and your wishes are fulfilled.

We Found Hotel Cats all are kneeling to send a Royal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTo Our Most Royal New Cat of the Day Handsome Henry.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Henry

You are mute? Do we also assume you are deaf? Doesnt' matter, you are gorgeous anyway. If you are deaf; be careful outside! Happy COTD

I'm new here and can not find where to start a new thread..

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Hi Henry,
    wow you sure are a wonderful regal cat boy. Even when you are wearing flowers it still looks handsome and not girlish on you. I am glad you got rescued from that parking lot and found a loving forever home. Regarding your behavior to squirrels and birds we are however glad you seem to have no wives
    I wish you a wonderful year being the king of your new family.
    Could you please tell me where i go to start a new thread? Some one dumped a Tortie Calico kitten on the street I'm having trouble stopping her going to the rest room on my son's bed I have put her mess in the litter box and gently put her in it and she still climbs up on his bed to do her thing. She is a real hyper though. I do not plan on keeping her I'm waiting for my friend who knows a place to take her a no kill shelter. I have to many cats already I have one who was feral and now lets me touch him, and a cat that just wondered in my house and started eating my cats food and he eats until he throws up. He belongs to some one he has two collars on he lost them once and then came back with another one. Then I have my girl sheba she is 17 years old and she hisses at all cats she does not want them here. I got vitamins for her to put in her food to help with digestion and all kinds of vitamins but she will not eat the food with it in there. I definitely need some advice. Sheba has always had problems with shedding I can brush her for hours and her hair still comes out. I live in sunny California, so I assume that is why she sheds a lot or she lacks some vitamin. The problem is getting her to take them I have tried all kinds powders, chewables. The Powder I got is for senior cats after all she is 17 years old she will not eat the food when I put it in there. My vet had a kind she liked but now he changed the ones he sells she will not eat it not in food or anything. I took a course in Animal science I can not believe I'm asking for help. We all know you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Sorry for asking on the reply but I do not see any where to start a new thread.