Thread: Nimbus and Pipsqweek!!!

Nimbus and Pipsqweek!!!

Congrats on being POTD Nimbus and Pipsqweek!!! You're some of the cutest bunnies I've ever seen! What wonderful pictures.
    I hope this day is special for you both!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Nimbus and Pipsqueek what adorable bunnies you are!!!

You have to be the sweetest Christmas ornaments EVER!!! I am still smiling from seeing your wonderful pictures. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Nimbus and Pipsqweek!

Hi Nimbus and Pip! Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day to you both!
    What beautiful, simply precious bunnster boys you are! I can't take my eyes off of you!!! Your photos are exquisite, and definitely calendar, greeting card, framed and put on the wall, worthy! You're SO cute I can't stand it! And I'm happy to see you're not shy about showing off your feminine side...pink is definitely your color! How lucky your human is, having two kissy, cuddly, sweet and loving best bunny buds in you two...doubly blessed!
    Thanks so much for posing so patiently for the camera, kids! Seeing your beautiful selves, reading all about your happy life, and all that you mean to your person, has made my day!
    Enjoy your well earned "top pet" reign, boys, being loved and pampered to pieces! And to you and your family, wishes for a very merry Christmas! Hope Santa spoils you rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nimbus and Pipsqweek!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nimbus and Pipsqweek, hello and how nice to meet you! I think your cuteness is just off the charts! You are so adorable and fluffy! And busy, too - having all kinds of fun playing with toys, ruling the house, keeping track of all that is going on, and snuggling with your people You must bring loads of smiles, happiness and joy to your people, what a wonderful thing! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet Nimbus and Pip!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Nimbus and Pips!

Oh my...how adorable! May the both of you two beauties have a Merry Christmas!

Thank you all for your comments on Pip and Nimbus. ^-^
    They are a terrible two really! very cheeky little buns but so full of love!
    No one puts these two bunnys in the cornor! your lucky if your not sitting down relaxing then out of nowhere you've got one of them diving into your face! xD

Can see more of them on my deviantart page : messimutt.deviantart.com
    Or serch Beeboop Bunniez on facebook.

Never a dull moment with any of my bunnys! I've had many pets and rescue animals (Including a goat!) but a rabbit has a special attitude about them. Give them space and time and they are as affectionate if not more then any other pet! You just have to earn their love! But So worth it for all the joy they bring. <3