Thread: Bounty!!!

Bounty!!!

You're such a little cutie Bounty! Thank goodness you were rescued! I really like the picture of you sleeping, how sweet!
    Congrats on being our New Year POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Bounty!

Hi Bounty! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one, and to your guardian too!
    You are too precious for words, Bounty, a real heart melter, and oh yes, beautiful inside and out!!!
    I shudder to think what your fate would have been had your human not come to your rescue! But happily she/he did, and now, nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years to look forward to! And after looking thorough your photo spread, it's clear you have settled in, making yourself quite at home! (That picture of you napping so peacefully in your soft, comfy bed is heart melting!) It's great to know that one most deserving creature will be loved and cherished all the days of her life, and I hope for you and your guardian, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship! She/he is one lucky human, having a sweet and loving best furkid in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day on center stage, being pampered to pieces! And to you and your family, wishes for a very happy and healthy New Year!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Bounty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Bounty

It is so wonderful that you rescued Bounty, she is the sweetest wee mouse ever! What a pretty little thing she is and a very special POTD! Happy New Year Bounty, I hope you enjoy each and every day for the rest of your life. Peace and love

Dearest, darling Bounty how wonderful that you did not become snake food and are now living the good life with your devoted, loving rescuer! Wishing you many years of enjoyment and happiness, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Bounty what an adorable treasure you are!!!

I can't bear to think of you being snake food. Thank goodness your loving guardian rescued you!!! That picture of you sleeping is to cute for words. What a heart melter it is. Please thank your human for shairing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Bounty,

It's very nice to meet you & read a little about you. You are a little cutie & I'm so happy
    to know what a good home you have. I really loved seeing you sleeping in your little nest.
    Congratulations on being our honored PET OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day Bounty.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt