Thread: Sampson!

Sampson!

Hello Sampson! What a great way to start off the New Year with such a Handome fellow! you sound like such a sweet boy and I can tell your family loves you so very much. Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You're a gorgeous boy Sampson!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Magnificent Sampson!

Hi Sampson! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and Happy New Year to you and your entire family of humans! Opschick took the words right out of my mouth...Meeting you was the perfect way to welcome in the New Year! You are magnificent, Sampson, simply gorgeous (those eyes...that coat), and oh, aren't you living the good life there in beautiful AK! I can't imagine a more perfect setting for an athletic, adventure loving, "people person" pup than AK! And in addition to being gorgeous, you're just as smart and sweet and loving as they come; so devoted to your pack! In fact you're the pride of the pack, and your people rightfully proud of their full fledged, 4 legged family member!
    Thanks to your family for sharing your very special story, and all of those stunning photos with us all! You're one in a million, Sampson, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day (every day!) honors!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, beautiful boy, and to your and your wonderful family, wishes for a very happy and healthy New Year!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, magnificent Sampson!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Sampson

Sampson is SO beautiful and we are madly in love with him here! Definately members of Sampsons fan club forever more, Happy New Year to Sampson and his lovin' peeps!! Ya'll are the very best of the best Peace and love

Wow, Sampson! I agree completely with opschick, what a way to start off the new year! You are very smart, such a people doggie and oh, so handsome! I'd like to reach right through the monitor to give you some enormous HUGS! Could you please have your people deliver them for me. As mon said - member of the Sampson Fan Club - that's me! Happy New Year and happy Dog of the Day to you, precious boy Sampson!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Samson,

I'm very happy to meet you handsome boy.Seems like you are a real treasure to your family.
    That's just the way it's supposed to be isn't it sweetie. I loved seeing your handsome self in
    all your pictures, especially you laying with your faced almost buried in snow.
    Congratulations on being chosen as today's honored DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long
    and happy life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Sampson, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are a very handsome smart sweet dog and I can see why your humans love you so much. I hope all of you are togther for many years. Congrats on being DOTD!

Handsome Boy !

What a gorgeous boy you are.

Loved and loving ,there for all.

Beautiful Boy
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/