Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our New Year's Boy Pip!

Our New Year's Boy Pip!

Dearest little Pip, what an utterly adorable little Ragdoll kitty you are! How delightful to welcome the New Year with lovely little you!

Your sweet little face with the pale grey nose and those light blue eyes looking straight at me, as you rest on your pretty white paws.. you are strikingly beautiful! You are such a good friend to your Purrrsons, sitting up and watching TV with them, playing with the puppies, sitting up for treats, and playing with your Cat Kicker and your race track with an LED ball. You are so much fun with all your antics, and then it's bedtime, sleeping with your beloved Purrrsons after suckling and kneading on PJ tops. No wonder they love you so much and you love them so much!

Congratulations, darling Pip, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrsons and your chihuahuas are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats, and some Cat Kicker and race track games too.

Happy New Year to you and your family, Pip, and all our PT friends of all species!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh, beautiful Pip! What a wonderful, handsome boy you are and a purr-fect treat for my New Year's Day morning! I like your blue eyes and your cute ear tufts You are a busy kitty -- hanging with the doggies, playing with your Cat Kicker or your kitty race track, watching some television with your people, and enjoying a delicious kitty treat! Then time for bed and snuggles I hope you are having a terrific day of celebrating YOU! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Pip and Happy New Year!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

So happy

Hello everyone,

It was such great start to our new year! We were ecstatic in the morning today when we found one our gorgeous little man was going to be Cat of the Day on 01.01.2013 We feel very special, and Mr Pip has been receiving extra cuddles today.

We're so proud of him, and so happy for him. We showed him the website page as well He is a VERY happy boy

Thank you so much.

Never so lovely, Pip my good fellow!

I think you are just precious. I live with three Rags that are all as beautiful as you.
    I hope you grow into one of the Classics...hefty, hearty and mellow.

Enjoy your very own day! Happy New Year!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Pip you are simply stunning!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

What a lovely boy!

Pip's face reminds me of my sweet little Rosanne, who is enjoying the big can of liver in the sky. Seeing his face was a wonderful beginning to my New Year. Thanks to you and to Pip for sharing!

Oh my gosh Pip, you're a good looking cat!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Pip

Happy New year Pip! You are divine and a perfect COTD! Lovely to see you today, carry on and be yourself. Many cuddles and smooches to Pip and all the very best in the new year to him and his lovin' peeps! Peace and love

Pip, pip hurrah to our first 2013 Cat of the Day!! Pip!!!

What beautiful blue eyes you have to go with your delightful and loving personality!!

Beautiful Pip!

Hi Pip! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! What an honor, to be crowned our very special New Year's Day honoree, and how very deserving you are! It was great hearing from your Mommy Irina, comforting knowing you're well into your big day of celebration! (I have a feeling someone is going to be spoiled extra rotten today!)
    Rags are beloved for their breathtaking beauty, their sweet and loving personalities and unwavering devotion to their humans, and you Pip embody all of those cherished traits and more! What a lucky bunch, having a furkid as special as you, Pip! You're a treasure!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, and to you and your humans, wishes for a very happy and healthy New Year!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Pip!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Pip,

What a great way to celebrate the new year with a picture of your sweet face. You're adorable and
    it seems you are as sweet as you are handsome little one. Congratulations on being honored as
    our very special CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Pip what a stunning fellow you are!!!

It was such a treat seeing your gorgeous picture today. I am still smiling!!! You certainly brightened up my gloomy cold day. Please thank your family for shairing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Pip, You sure are a pretty handsome boy! Love your blue eyes. You are so cute and sweet. I hope all of you are together for many years. Congrats on being COTD!

Congrats Pip on being the first Cat of the Day 2013!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a beauty your boy pip