Thread: Dog sitting Comet this week!

Dog sitting Comet this week!

I will be dog sitting my grand-puppy Comet starting on Wednesday for a week while my son and daughter-in-law go on a cruise. I am going to be staying at their house because they have a fenced in yard and it will just be easier. Today I went over to their house while they were at work for a test run to see how he would react to me coming in the house without them being there. He was so adorable!

I went in and opened his crate and he was so calm. We went into their family room and he welcomed me into their home sniffing and bumping me to pet him. Then, with definite purpose, he went to their upstairs, got his bone and brought it downstairs. I was sitting on the couch. He got up on the couch, put the bone on my lap and laid down to chew the bone on my lap.

I hung out with him for an hour or so until my daughter-in-law got home. Comet has calmed down considerably since they first brought him home. He is probably about a year and a half old now. Here is a recent picture of him in the snow.

Name:  301801_732748175342_1619340836_n.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  56.2 KB

Hi, Comet, sweety! You are so handsome! Here is a hug for you from me ((((HUG)))) and a wish for a very fun week!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Awww, he knows who loves him! Have fun while you are there, and try not to spoil him TOOO rotten! What a handsome boy he is!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Hi, Comet, sweety! You are so handsome! Here is a hug for you from me ((((HUG)))) and a wish for a very fun week!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Awww, he knows who loves him! Have fun while you are there, and try not to spoil him TOOO rotten! What a handsome boy he is!
    Thanks gals. Can you really spoil a dog? I guess I will find out!