Thread: Cute Calcifer!

Cute Calcifer!

Calcifer - you are absolutely adorable...you do very well in front of the camera - lol!
    May everyday be Pet of the Day for you, Callie!

Adorable Calcifer!

Hi Calcifer! Happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie!
    What an adorable little Ferret you are, so precious, and true to your species, so mischievous and fun loving, not to mention sock loving (though you're the first Ferret I've met who's actually been "cured" of the obsession!).
    You and your person share one very special bond, Calcifer, one forged since your birth, and I have no doubt that over the years that bond, and the love you share, will only grow deeper and stronger! She is one lucky girl/guy, having a beautiful best friend in you, brinigng so much joy and smiles to her days, truly blessed!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Have a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day, being spoiled to the max, and to you and yours, wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!
    Loads of love, snuggles and smoches to you, adorable Calle!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Calcifer you are indeed one gorgeous ferret!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. You certainly brightened up my cold gloomy day. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Calcifer! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Calcifer! Seems you are growing up big and strong, going through stages of liking different things at different times. A sock monster, eh? Ha haaa, I do think it is a good thing you outgrew that! I am sure it is fun watching you play around the house. Sending you some snuggles, enjoy!