Thread: Phoenix!

Phoenix!

Phoenix...you are a beautiful fun girl! Enjoy being Dog of the Day, and Happy New Year to you too!

Such a pretty girl....and someone owes you some extra scritches and a whole lot of extra treats for making you wear that outfit.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Stunning Phoenix!

Hi Phoenix! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Hope you and your family enjoyed a very merry Christmas!

What a gorgeous "white ghost" girl you are, Phoenix, and by all accounts, just as sweet and loving and beautiful on the inside as out! (Your "blanket" story melted my heart!) And even without that string of pretty Christmas lights adorning your neck you'd light a room, and warm the coldest of hearts!
    I smiled from the inside out, reading of your family's great love for you, Phoenix, of the joy you bring to their lives! Any family would consider themselves so very lucky to have a furkid, a best friend, a lap and body warmer in you, Phoenix...You're the best, and so very worthy of the title Dog of the Day, EVERY DAY!

Thanks for brightening and warming my cold, dark day, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled rotten, and to you and yours, wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!!!
    Lots of love, big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Phoenix!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Phoenix

Phoenix could not be prettier, and what a great sport for wearin' those little lights too! Beatiful DOTD, Happy New Year Phoenix and family! Peace and love!

Beautiful Phoenix, I would be delighted to sit down and make a lap for you! I can picture you warming up by the fire Happy Dog of the Day and Happy New Year to you, gorgeous girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Pretty girl Phoenix, I never see your breed represented often enough. Weimaraners are awesome dogs
    and you are a great example for your breed. Congratulations on being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a beauty Phoenix!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Phoenix....What a beautiful lady you are. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see how beautiful you are
    and to read nice things about you. Phoenix, I hope you and your family will have a very Happy New Year.

Linda in SC

Hello Phoenix! Such a lovely girl, and such silly humans, dressing you up in lights. You bring so much light to their lives, they just wanted to share the fun, sweetie! sending you snuggles in front of the fire, or in a lap with your blankie. Hooray this is your day!

Beautiful eyes !

Oh Phoenix ..........

Those beautiful beautiful eyes !!

What a wonderful Girl you are.

Hugssss
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/