Thread: Hi Bubba

Hi Bubba

What a handsome boy you are. I just love all that pretty hair of yours. Would love to brush you. My two yorkies line up to be
    brushed. You could join them. Bubba, it sounds like you are loved very much. It does my heart good when I hear how much a family
    loves their animals and that they are a member of the family. That is the way they are suppose to be treated. Bubba, Have a long and wonderful life.
    Congratulations on being our DOTD. You are so pretty.

Linda in SC

Oh my Bubba, you're such a good looking boy! You're the same colors as my Shepherd mix.
    It sounds like you're very smart and very happy! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bubba

Bubba what a handsome boy you are, one can see your very much loved.
    Jackie

Adorable Bubba!

Hi Bubba! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a hunky handsome boy you are, Bubba! I love your "blend!" When I first clicked on your bio., I thought you looked like a Labradoodle, after a flat iron! But oh yes, I can see both sides of your lineage in that beautiful face, and in your fun loving, people loving personality! And being a mom to a Lab, like your person, I'm never far from the broom! But I'm sure your Mom/Dad would agree, a little sweeping is a small price to pay for the joy and laughter, the unconditional love you bring to your family's life, each and every day! You are living proof of the priceless reward of rescue, Bubba, a gem, and your family so very blessed to have a loyal and loving companion, a beautiful best friend for life, in YOU!
    Thanks so much for brightening my dark and snowy day, Bubba! I hope you're enjoying a blow up, fun filled Dog of the Day bash, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, big hugs and sloppy smooches to you, adorable Bubba! Long and happy life to you!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bubba,

What a handsome fella you are cutie. I love scruffy pups. Your tossled hair is so cute
    and just invites petting. I hear you are a real sweetheart in personality & get alone with
    other pets in your family. No wonder your family adores you. Congratulations on being
    chosen for honors today as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses just
    for you sweet Bubba.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gentle Boy

What a beautiful gentle loving face you have Bubba !

So loved and loving .. there for all...
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/