Thread: Missy!!!

Missy!!!

What a beauty you are Missy!!! What a sad start you had with those other horses! Good to hear your life is much better now. The video is very nice and Molly is a cutie! Congrats on being POTD Missy, you deseve it! I hope this is special day for you and your human.

ps...I have a cat named Missy.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Missy the Miracle Horse!

Hi Missy! A very happy Pet of the Day to you and your proud young lady, too!
    What a gorgeous girl you are, Missy! Looking at your photos,it's hard, and painful, to think you once were in such poor health, suffering not only physically, but emotionally. Yes, you had a very rough start at life, Missy, but thankfully your guardian angel led your forever human to you in time and oh, just look at you now...healthy, beautiful, confident, even winning high praise in the show ring! Talk about a rags to riches tale, hehe! What a terrific team you and your lady make, Missy, what a precious bond of love and trust you htwo ave forged! You two were destined to be together, and we thank your lady so very much for hanging in there, for never giving up on you, giving you all the time you needed to adjust to your new life! How lucky you both are to have one another, soul mates and best friends for life, and I hope for you and she many, many more happy, carefree years of shared love and devoted companionship! You're the best!
    Thanks to your lady for sharing your very touching, inspirational story, your heart melting photos and video with us! Seeing you interact so joyfully with your lady and Molly, your other mini horse pal and doggie friend, brought tears to my eyes!
    Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, and every minute of your blessed life!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Missy, and to Molly and all of your precious 4 legged friends!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Missy what a beauty you are!!!

Gosh I am so happy that your family found out how badly you were being treated and got you out of that boarding place!!! You certainly look happy and healthy now. Please thank your family for shairing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty Missy, I like your white socks. My now deceased horse, Tim, was also POTD. He was a Palomino with 4 white socks. He lived well into his 30s so you have plenty more years to spend with your devoted guardian, enjoying each other's company! He and I took awhile to understand each other, just what you and your loving person have gone through. You have repaid her patience and "never give up" spirit many times over and continue to do so, just as my Tim did for me. You must be so grateful to have been removed from that boarding stable, and now your true colors show. Wishing you many more ribbons and lots of carrots and apples to celebrate your deserving POTD status!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello, lovely Missy! I am so glad your people moved you from the boarding place to a new home where you can be loved and thrive! Now you are healthy and strong - as it should be. Happy Pet of the Day to you, Missy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm Missy's owner, Angela. I can honestly say she is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Thank you so much! This has been a spectacular day!

Hello Missy,

You are one beautiful horse. I love seeing your pictures that show off your gorgeous red mane.
    I am so glad to hear how much you are loved & cared for by your people. Congratulations on being
    chosen for honors as our deserving PET OF THE DAY. Happy trails to you & your humans.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt