Thread: Lovely Loki

Hybrid View

Lovely Loki

Now we have a miracle-a very very pretty Asian kitty princess gets in the norse mythology and becomes a goddess of mischief
    Sweet Loki, we are so glad that you got rescued as you were far too small to survive on your own. now you seem to have the life you really deserve and you pay back to your humans with fun and kitty love.
    We send kisses to your sweet nosie and adorable mittened paws.

Poor Little Loki

So glad your new mom heard you crying for help and a home; truly a wonderful story to hear at Christmastime! You are such a gorgeous mix (I have a Seal Point, my friend has a Snowshoe), so I know what a nice kitty you must be. Have a wonderful and long life together!

Loki, you are a very pretty kitty, and sounds like you're taking after your namesake!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Loki you are such a Beautiful Cat and we ceratinly are relieved that you found your place in the sun, your Furr Ever Home.
    We are puzzled as to how such a Gorgeous Kitten would ever be in that situation , lost and hungry who would let a Baby Cat get into that jeopardy.

But you are in a good home now Loki where you will be happy for the rest of your life, and you will repay with love , playfulness and joy a million times over for the kindness shown by your family.

We Second Chance Found Hotel Cats all are sending an extra nice Norse MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of The Future and Our Cat of The Day Lovely Loki.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest little Loki, what a gorgeous young Siamese girl you are! We are so glad someone heard your cries and you were rescued and then brought to your wonderful Furrrever home, where you enjoy being cuddled and waited upon just as a true kitty ruler should be! You are full of mischief and energy, just like your namesake. What fun you are, playing with your kitty mice, working on developing your skill at opening doors and flushing the toilet, and then claiming your daily belly rubs. You have your Purrrrsons well trained, and you and they all love each other very much!

Congratulations, darling Loki, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your whole family are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and your favorite treats and maybe some new stuffed mice to play with.

Last edited by phesina; 12-28-2012 at 06:34 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Loki what a lovely girl you are!!!

Sure sounds like you landed in just the right spot when you came to earth. I sure smiled when I saw your sweet picture today. I can only imagine the smiles you bring your family every day. Please thank them for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~