Thread: Ivy Marie

Ivy Marie

Those ears are absolutely silly! (But don't worry, you'll grow into them) Besides, they just add an extra dimension to the cute overload.

Hope you have a special day as the DOTD.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Ivy Marie

Hi sweet face. It looks to me as though you have some Border Collie in your genes. But that doesn't matter since you are loved for being just the doggie you are and that's what is important.

Congrats on being the Dog of the Day. Enjoy your special day today. I hope you gets lots of extra treats and hugs! You deserve it, for sure.

Again, congratulations Ivy Marie!

Sas and her campers

Ivy Marie

....You are a beauty. I just love all your pictures. You do look like a very sweet baby. I would love to have a big baby like you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Ivy Marie, have a long and wonderful life with your loving family. Happy New Years to you and Yours.

Linda in SC

Beautiful Ivy Marie!

Hi Ivy Marie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    My heart melted the second I laid eyes on you! What a beautiful girl you are, in looks and in heart! You have the gentlest look about you, and that million mega watt smile of yours could light up a room!

Oh my gosh, to be found at one month old, in a blizzard! No doubt in my mind it was destined to that your family would find you, Ivy Marie, and the rest as they say, is happy history! Your family was truly blessed that fateful day they welcomed you home, Ivy. You are a treasure, Ivy, everything a family could ever hope for in a furkid and then some...beautiful, smart, joyful and loving, the full enchilada! How lucky can a family get?

Thanks to your family for sharing your very special story and your utterly precious pics with us all! It was a honor meeting your today, sweetheart, having the chance to pay tribute to you and all that your mean to your people!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Ivy Marie! Enjoy a very happy, extra special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, and every minute of your enchanted life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my goodness, Miss Ivy Marie is just beautiful, look at that face.
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Those ears are absolutely silly! (But don't worry, you'll grow into them) Besides, they just add an extra dimension to the cute overload.

Hope you have a special day as the DOTD.

She is actually full grown and those are her permanent ears. But that is okay, it makes her unique. BTW I am her mommy Martika. We wouldnt change those ears for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by sasvermont View Post
    Hi sweet face. It looks to me as though you have some Border Collie in your genes. But that doesn't matter since you are loved for being just the doggie you are and that's what is important.

Congrats on being the Dog of the Day. Enjoy your special day today. I hope you gets lots of extra treats and hugs! You deserve it, for sure.

Again, congratulations Ivy Marie!

Sas and her campers
    Many people don't know what an English Shepherd is, but they are almost like border collies. They are a tad bit different and you really need to knwo the breeds. I first thought she was a border collie german mix. But she is most definatly not.

Thanks for loving what a wonderful dog I have. I really appreciate all the love. We really enjoy having her in our lives. I don't know what would happen if I didn't have her. She is my pride and joy.

Hello, Ivy Marie! You look very nice in your black and white coat ... and those silly, cute ears! What a great rescue story. Happy Dog of the Day to you, Ivy Marie and a very happy New Year!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Ivy Marie,

You are a very special girl & a very pretty one too. Your picture looks like my dog Maggie
    and I had to do a double take with I first spotted your thumbnail picture. She certainly has your
    special ears too. It makes me so happy to know what a great family you now have. I know they
    are crazy about you. Congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet Ivy Marie.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Smiling Girl !

What a beautiful smiling happy girl you are !

So full and joy and love !

Hugsssss
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/