Thread: Terrific Taylor

Terrific Taylor

Hi Taylor! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to Zane, too!
    What a precious piggie you are, Taylor, a beauty inside and out! I've been mom to piggies most of my adult life, and know first hand the very special bond of love you share with your devoted young guardian, and with little brother Zane, too! She is one lucky young lady, having not just one but two sweet and loving furry friends in you and Zane to grow up with...(Oh, those sweet piggie purrs are music for the heart!) And lucky for you and Zane, you have one another to play with and cuddle with when your lady's at school, or busy with chores! What a big, happy family!
    Thanks for the BIG SMILES, Cuddlebear! You sure have brightened my dark and gloomy day, sweet baby boy!
    Hope you and Zane are both enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Taylor, and to Zane, too! (Please have your lady give you and Zane and extra serving of yummy cucumber for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Taylor what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today!!! You certainly made me smile!!! Please thank your loving mommy for sharing you with us. I bet you and Zane are wonderful friends to have.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Taylor! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Taylor

What a great little piggy! Perfect in every way.