Thread: Taz!!!

Taz!!!

Oh my gosh, you're gorgeous Taz! I love GSDs! What a nice story about you being so brave yet so tender.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh gorgeous Taz! I would like to reach right through my monitor to give you some huge hugs! What a great story of your loyalty and gentleness! Happy Dog of the Day to you, dear Taz!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Taz!!!What a big handsome gorgeous fellow you are. You make my heart go flip flop. I would love to have a big boy like you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you. Taz, have a long and wonderful life with your loving family.

Linda

Blog Entries

Taz

Taz made my day, what a perfect supermodel he is ! Merry Christmas, many smooches to Taz please! Peace and love

Magnificent Taz!

Hi Taz! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!
    What a gorgeous guy you are, Taz; so regal, so noble looking, so quintessentially GSD in your bravery, your unwavering devotion to your family! Did I mention what a gentle giant of a snorting cuddle bug you are? As has been said, gotta love a guy who's not afraid to show his tender side! That's put you over the top in my book, Taz, your love for your family and your big, BIG heart! And let me say how magnificent you look, posing in your forest, hunkered down in that beautiful snowdrift in your warm fur coat! Oh, what a perfect pup you are, Taz, and how lucky your family is, having a loyal and loving best friend for life, in you!!!
    Thanks to your family for sharing you beautiful self and very special story with us, Taz~ Hope you're enjoying a very happy day after Christmas, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, big hugs, and sloppy kisses to you, magnificent Taz!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Taz the Terrific!

Taz - you are such a beautiful boy...and a sweet one at that!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, Taz!

Hello Taz,

It is a pleasure to meet you today big fella. Sounds like you are a very good friend
    to have on the job. Always ready to protect or play, what ever is called for by your family.
    It makes me very happy to know what a loving home you have and how much you are
    loved & appreciated. Congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out lots of cyber big hugs and gentle kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Just......BEAUTIFUL.......

Be still my beating heart.......

You are the most beautiful Boy.

No words describe how you are... except.. stunning.

Loved and loving.. strength by gentleness confined.
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/