Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm getting married!!

I'm getting married!!

On June 15th, 2013 to the man of my dreams. My best friend, mentor, colleague & my favorite person in the world.

This last year has been a whirlwind. In April we started dating, I officially moved in with him in October, brought Crossbone home the beginning of December. Somewhere in the midst of things we started planning a summer wedding. We told our parents a couple weeks ago and I couldn't be more excited!

Best wishes to you both - or should I say - all of you, dogs included! Very exciting news!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

congrats!!.. may you all be so happy together for ever n ever
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Congratulations!! I saw the title to this post, and immediately thought of this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cybyLKVnXms

Congratulations - may you be oh so happy for a lifetime!!!

Congratulations, K9krazee! What wonderful news!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I bet you are so excited, get planning and i am looking forward to seeing the pictures when you share them with us, which i hope you do.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Congratulations and best wishes!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Blog Entries
    All of lifes very best to you both, and the dogs too of course

Congrats!!!! Wishing you all the best and I pray you stay blessed, happy and together for as long as you both live (and I pray that that's a long time )

Congrats Ashley!! So very happy for you!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Congratulations! All the best. Pictures, we want pictures!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Congratulations, Ashley! What a Surprise! You will have to bring him to the Memorial Day Dog Park meeting so we can meet him and Crossbone (I sure hope that's a dog since I've been so bad about keeping informed.) Think about you, Jack and the Jacks alot!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Congratulations!!! Weddings are so exciting! I bet you are watching a thousand say yes to the dress episodes and everything else wedding related!