Thread: Mickey McLovin

Mickey McLovin

Wow, you sound like a very special guy; but geesh, all that fur in Texas? Yikes, you must be hot stuff in every way! Stay as wonderful and sweet as you are; and happy COTD today.

Oh, dearest fluffy Mr. McLovin, what a beautiful young fellow you are, and so patient and loving to dress up in your holiday hats! You make a delightful Joker, and your gorgeous golden eyes set off the colors of the hat perfectly.

You and your Purrrents all love each other dearly, which is just as it should be. How nice for you to wait for your Meowmie to get out of the shower and then you hold out your arms to her to lift you up to her shoulder so you can help dry her off by licking the water off her and her towel as you purr with joy! You clearly have your humans and your two cat buddies trained just the right way so you all share a household full of fun.

Congratulations, darling McLovin, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your humans and your kitty friends are all enjoying a Boxing Day of celebration. with loads of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

McLovin is such a character; he's so excitable and lively. As the third cat in our three cat household he keeps everybody on their toes, including his humans! We couldn't imagine our life without this sweet boy. We love you Micky!
    Micky McLovin, what a gorgeous white kitty you are! I like your fluffy coat, your golden eyes and your cute pink nosie! I like you and your meowmie's post-shower routine- you help her dry off and make sure she smells like you! I would love to stroke your amazing white coat today- I hope your people will do that for me. (Some for your kitty siblings too!) Merry Christmas and Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Micky McLovin!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Mickey

What a gorgeous kitty you are! Your mommie didn't say anything about your being deaf so I assume you can hear. Have a wonderful day being COTD. Hugs from my white deaf girl, Coconut who was COTD exactly 3 years ago today. She was Miss Dec. 26, 2009.

Blog Entries

Mickey

Mickey is jaw dropping perfection! I loved his everything! Peace and love

MIckey McLovin

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon1026 View Post
    What a gorgeous kitty you are! Your mommie didn't say anything about your being deaf so I assume you can hear. Have a wonderful day being COTD. Hugs from my white deaf girl, Coconut who was COTD exactly 3 years ago today. She was Miss Dec. 26, 2009.
    My understanding is that blue eyed white cats are the deaf ones; and if they have one blue and one green eye, for instance, only the ear with the blue eye will be deaf. Not the rule for EVERY white, blue eyed cat (not all are deaf), but that seems to be the combination for deafness

Mickey McLovin what a stunning bundle of lovin you are!!!

Your sweet pictures sure made me smile today. Just what I needed on this cold December day!!! You are like a ray of sunshine on four paws!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope Santa was extra good to you.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovin' McLovin!

Oh Mickey - you are such a beautiful, loving boy! I'm so glad that you were chosen to be in such a loving happy home in return!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Mickey!

Hello Micky McLovin,

I've always heard how amazing rescue pets are & you sure prove that. Not only a gorgeous
    boy, but a loving sweetheart as well. I loved seeing all your sweet pictures & am so happy
    to offer big congratulations on being chosen as our darling CAT OF THE DAY. I hope
    you have a celebration with extra treats in your honor today.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Mr. McLovin!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear McLovin! Oh, could you be any more perfectly named, for you sure are all about the love!
    What a stunning boy you are, Mickey! Your fluffy, snow white coat, your huge amber eyes, have me in a total swoon! And how fitting that your Mommy would deck you out in a jester's hat, for you surely are one joyful fellow, bringing endless smiles to your family's days! You remind me so much of my beloved RB boy, Buddy, in looks and personality! He was a Turkish Van, and in your hunky handsome good looks, your personality and heart, your love for water, I'd say you definitely have some TV in you, too! I so enjoyed reading your story, Mickey...that bit about you awaiting your snuggles on that warm wet towel draped around your Mommy's neck, purrring at warp speed, was utterly heart melting!
    How lucky your family is, Mickey, having a beautiful best friend, a warm and loving companion, in you...You're the best!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you had a very merry Christmas, are enjoying a very special day of pampering...you sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mickey, and to all of your furry sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

11. McLovin! What a clever name for such a beautiful cat! Indeed you would be a purrfect Cover Boy on any magazine. So fluffy and so, so sweet!

Keep that lovin' coming! Congrats to Cat of the Day!! McLovin!!!

Love the name
    What a big beautiful boy you are.
    Your fur looks so soft and fluffy.
    And those Beautiful eyes
    you are a very photogenic boy and you look
    absalutley adorable in those hats
    I would love to cuddle with you and hold you in my arms
    None of mine like to be held or picked up
    I am so glad you were adopted into your forever home
    where you will be loved and spoiled and worshipped

Thank your mommy for sharing your beautiful photos and wonderful story
    of how you found each other.
    Maybe your Mommy will join pet talk and we can see more pictures of you and
    your fur siblings

Happy Cat of The Day MC Lovin sending you a BIG MC HUG FROM ME

You can just tell by looking at some Cats that they are great Cats , they have that look of love i their faces , and you just know that they are great Cat Companions!!

You ceratinly are one fashion plate of a Cat Mickey Mc Lovin , just like our HH Lady Edwina Rose.
    You could start a trend towards being the GQ Cat!!!

All of we Found Hotel Cats are sending our Boxing Day MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Fluffiest New Cat of the Day Mickey McLovin, cerainly just the right name.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS