Thread: Sweet Sylvester

Sweet Sylvester

Dearest gorgeous Tuxedo Sylvester, what a handsome Christmas kitty you make, both as Santa Claus and as one of the reindeer! We know that you are bringing your whole family a heart-full of Christmas joy today.

You have the sweetest face, with that perfect teardrop marking and those beautiful green eyes gazing out with contentment at your world. How nice that you have a harem of four girl kitties to play with! You are clearly the benevolent ruler of your household of kitties and humans. What a wonderful life full of love you and your whole family share!

Congratulations, darling Sylvester, on being selected our Christmas Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family of felines and humans are all enjoying a wonderful celebration full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and maybe some new fleece toys and a good soccer match and then cuddle time.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Cat of the Day Handsome Sylvester

You look adorable in your Christmas hats... but I have to say
    you do NOT look amused in the reindeer one

You are a big boy at 18 lbs but you look healthy and happy
    and very spoiled I am guessing

Enjoy your Christmas Cat of the Day status
    Have a great day with your feline sisters and
    Thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful picture
    with us on Christmas morning!

Blog Entries

Sylvester

Well Sylvester is most certainly fabulous and outstanding! Thank-you for sharing Sly, the rockstar with us today and a very Merry Christmas to all. Peace and love

You're sure a handsome kitty Sylvester! You look cute in your Santa hat and reindeer ears!
    Congrats on being COTD and I hope Santa brought you some catnip!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful tuxy

Sylvester, congratulations on COTD, especially on this special Christmas day. What a beautiful, handsome guy you are, and you must be a very good sport to put up with not only a hat but antlers too while your people take your photo. We are glad they did because it is the perfect thing to see today. And I love that exquisite white teardrop on your face.

Santa must have brought you lots of toys and treats because it is plain to see what a good cat you are. Stay close to your people as you like to do and collect lots of extra pets and cuddles today.

Happy Christmas, gorgeous boy!
    I have saved nine lives, but still not as much as they have saved me.

Oh Sylvester! Your 18 pounds are just that much more to love! Your teardrop face is purrfect! Since you do not want to be alone...come sit by me and we can chat. Do you enjoy singing Christmas carols?

Congrats to our Christmas Cat of the Day!!! Sylvester!!

Hello Sylvester,

What a handsome fella you are. Love seeing your pictures today. You are such a good
    boy for putting up with all the fuss of dressing up, but you look so sweet dressed in
    Christmas mode. I love your first picture, it makes me smile like this.
    Bless your heart. Congratulations on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY.(((Hugs)))
    and kisses on your head. Enjoy your special day sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a wonderful face has Sylvester!

I fancy that I could never get tired of appreciating Sylvester's wonderful face! True love at first sight it is for me. Such a lovely Christmas gift.

Sylvester what an adorable fellow you are!!!

You do look festive in your Santa and reindeer hats, if a mite grumpy. Not to worry, everyone can get a bit out of sorts this time of year. I hope Santa was extra good to you. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are very handsome in your tuxedo, Sylvester. Congrats on being Christmas COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Sylvester!

Happy Cat of the Day and a very merry Christmas to you, dear Sylvester!
    What a "get," being crowned our very special, most deserving Christmas Day honoree! For being so patient, tolearting your Mommy dressing you up in your outfits alone, you deserve the title! But we thank you so very much for doing so for you look absolutely adorable! You are one hunky handsome young man, Sylvester; 18 lbs of pure love, a gentle giant with a heart of gold, and your family (including your furry sisters) so very lucky to have a furkid, a best friend for life, in you! (I can only imagine how heavenly it is to curl up with you on a cold winter's afternoon for a nap! Lucky Daddy!)
    Thanks for ending my Christmas evening with a BIG smile, sweetheart. I hope you and your family are enjoying a very special, warm and love filled day of celebration, a very merry Christmas! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sylvester, and to your furry sisters too!
    P.S...Love your "perfect teardrop!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Sylvester!

OMG - such a cute face! I love tuxedos, and I have a huge one named Crunch!
    Sylvester - you are such an awesome cat. And you even tolerate holiday costumes - lol!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, cutie! And...Merry Christmas!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on stool.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	142.1 KB 
ID:	55673   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	two boys relaxing side by side.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	55674   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on sofa.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	55675   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch up close.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	144.3 KB 
ID:	55676  

Sweet Sylvester, Merry Christmas and Happy Cat of the Day! You look very nice in your purr-fect tuxedo coat and gloves! You are a very busy fellow, too- keeping tabs on your sister kitties, playing with toys, and telling your people they need to come and give you lovies ! I hope you had a very special day! Big hug and kiss to you, sweet Sylvester!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a Great Christmas Cat you are Sylvester , you are such a handsome Tuxedo Cat , always raedy for any occasion.
    We would guess though that you do not like having antlers on your head!!!

WE pray that you had a great CatMas and got lots of toys and treats.

A Meeeowy Cat Mas and a huge Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Big Christmas Cat Super Sylvester!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS