Thread: Sweet Sylvester

Hybrid View

Sweet Sylvester

Dearest gorgeous Tuxedo Sylvester, what a handsome Christmas kitty you make, both as Santa Claus and as one of the reindeer! We know that you are bringing your whole family a heart-full of Christmas joy today.

You have the sweetest face, with that perfect teardrop marking and those beautiful green eyes gazing out with contentment at your world. How nice that you have a harem of four girl kitties to play with! You are clearly the benevolent ruler of your household of kitties and humans. What a wonderful life full of love you and your whole family share!

Congratulations, darling Sylvester, on being selected our Christmas Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family of felines and humans are all enjoying a wonderful celebration full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and maybe some new fleece toys and a good soccer match and then cuddle time.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Cat of the Day Handsome Sylvester

You look adorable in your Christmas hats... but I have to say
    you do NOT look amused in the reindeer one

You are a big boy at 18 lbs but you look healthy and happy
    and very spoiled I am guessing

Enjoy your Christmas Cat of the Day status
    Have a great day with your feline sisters and
    Thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful picture
    with us on Christmas morning!

Blog Entries

Sylvester

Well Sylvester is most certainly fabulous and outstanding! Thank-you for sharing Sly, the rockstar with us today and a very Merry Christmas to all. Peace and love

You're sure a handsome kitty Sylvester! You look cute in your Santa hat and reindeer ears!
    Congrats on being COTD and I hope Santa brought you some catnip!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful tuxy

Sylvester, congratulations on COTD, especially on this special Christmas day. What a beautiful, handsome guy you are, and you must be a very good sport to put up with not only a hat but antlers too while your people take your photo. We are glad they did because it is the perfect thing to see today. And I love that exquisite white teardrop on your face.

Santa must have brought you lots of toys and treats because it is plain to see what a good cat you are. Stay close to your people as you like to do and collect lots of extra pets and cuddles today.

Happy Christmas, gorgeous boy!
    I have saved nine lives, but still not as much as they have saved me.

Oh Sylvester! Your 18 pounds are just that much more to love! Your teardrop face is purrfect! Since you do not want to be alone...come sit by me and we can chat. Do you enjoy singing Christmas carols?

Congrats to our Christmas Cat of the Day!!! Sylvester!!