Thread: Figaro!!!

Figaro!!!

You're a gorgeous bunny Figaro!!! It seems you've made best freinds with Santa. Smart thinking.
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Todays pet

WOW WHAT A BEAUTY YOU ARE

Absolutely adorable Figaro, I these photos of you with Santa Paws! I would love to stroke your amazing angora fur -- I'll bet you are very soft to pet! And I would be delighted to serve you a delicious Christmas treat of apple Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, sweet Figaro, and Merry Christmas!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Simply adoable Figaro!

Hi Figaro! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful bunny boy!
    Well, I haven't even had my first glass of Christmas glogg yet but already I'm under my chair, so bowled over by your beauty, your indescribable adorableness! Oh, how beautiful, how precious are YOU! I just can't get enough of that sweet, precious, heart melting little face, that "look of love," that gorgeous, well groomed coat! All of that time and extra attentnion your mommy puts in, along with your patience, well worth it! Bet Santa was quite bowled over by you too, Figaro, and no doubt will be stuffing your stocking extra full tonight, all of your sweet naughtiness, long forgotten!
    What a beautiful, sweet and loving bestfurry friend your human has in you, Figaro; you're the best!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled rotten, and to you and yours, wishes for a very merry Christmas and happy New Year!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Figaro!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Figaro

Figaro is awsome, the very best bunny ever! Definately deserves his own star in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre Hope ya'll have the best day and many smooches to Figaro Peace and love

Figaro what an adorably stunning fellow you are!!!

I am in danger of becoming a puddle of mush since seeing your sweet pictures. I might not stop smiling until Easter!!! What a treat to see them today. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us. I hope Santa is extra good to you and your family.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Figaro,

Wow, you are not only adorable, but also a very handsome fellow with a big personality.
    I really enjoyed reading all about you today. Congratulations on being named as our special
    PET OF THE DAY. Happy hoppy Christmas sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Figaro!

OMG - a pretty lil' bunny on Santa's lap - lol!
    Figaro - your pics are priceless...matches your awesome personality!
    Enjoy being POTD, and Merry Christmas!

Figaro, you are the MOST ADORABLE BUNNY ever

Figaro

Thank you very much for all nice comments about Figaro..he is a little monkey of a bunny..and I love him very much..

While visiting Santa's village, both Santa Claus and Mrs.Claus were bowled over by his social butterfly personality. Mrs. Claus asked if Figaro can takes picture with Santa and we ended up with closed to 80 images since Mrs. Claus could not stop her camera ..

Again..thanks you everyone and hope you all have a wonderful and a Happy New Year 2013

Figaro and Mommy..

Aww, that must have been so cute! And welcome to Pet Talk, Figaro and Mommy!
    I've Been Frosted