Thread: Kali

Kali

Oh, you beautiful doll from Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada. What a delight to see your picture and read your story in this forum. I think yours is a "storybook" story. Of course you are spoiled rotten and that is as it should be and of course you win the coveted spot on the bed...that too, is as it should be. After all where is the hard-hearted monster that could chase that pretty little thing out of her spot? Well, he certainly doesn't live in my house and apparently he does not live in your house either. Kali, you have brightened my day even though I have three wonderful fur-babies here that do that for me every day. Congratulations on being our terrific DOTD. Merry Christmas from the east coast of North Carolina, USA.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Hi Kali...What a beauty you are. I would share my pillow with you. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see how pretty
    you are and to read such nice thing about you. Kali. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Linda in SC

What a beautiful dog, so sure of yourself and loving to your family. You know you are loved and appreciated!

Hi there Kali! I enjoyed reading about you, all your fun and charm are so typical of the bichon dogs: bichon frise' which I have, bichon havanese, bichon maltese and so on. You are so pretty and yes of COURSE a princess such as you deserves to be pulled in the snow!

Sending you lots of cuddles Kali, on this YOUR Dog of the Day special day!

Pretty Lady !

What a beautiful and much loved Girl.

We are their slaves !

Much loved...
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

You're a pretty girl Kali!!! Spoiled? I can't imagine. You look all ready for Santa. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun Christmas!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Kali

Kali is beyond adorable and I believe you are right. She's perfection and deserves a good spoilin'! Happy holidays, peace and love

Christmas Eve Kali!

Hi Kali! Happy Christmas Eve Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl!
    Oh, how precious you look, all decked out in your exquisite Christmas finery! What an honor, being chosen our Christmas Eve Dog of the Day, and how deserving you are, sweetheart! As for being spoiled (as in "I sit you pull!")! Of course you are, and rightfully so; just one way your humans give thanks to you for your love and devotion, for bringing so much joy to their lives! Yes, yours is truly an enchanting storybook tale, and your family so very blessed to have a furkid, a best friend, a full fledged family member in you, Kali!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl, being spoiled extra rotten by your people and Santa Paws, and to you and yours, wishes for a very snowy, very merry Christmas!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kali!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kali what an adorable Santa's Helper you are!!!

You certainly look festive and ready for some fun in the snow. I hope someone comes to give you a ride!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us us today.

Congratulaitons, sweetie, on being our very special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Kali,

You make such a pretty picture sitting on your sled sweetie. "enough with the pictures, lets go sleding"
    You sound like a delightful friend who has treasured part of your family's heart.Congratulations on being our very
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Have a very happy Christmas pretty girl. Hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kali!

Kali - such a fearsome name for such a sweet adorable lil' girl - lol!
    I can tell that you live a great life...enjoy being Dog of the Day, and Merry Christmas, Kali!