Thread: Bowser

Bowser

Hi Bowser...What a big handsome fellow you are An a much loved one at that. Your owner will have to give you
    a big hug and a dogie cookie for me. I love all your pictures. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see how pretty you are
    and to read such nice things about you. By the way I love your name.

Linda

Hi Bowser, you seem like a very sweet boy. I love all your pictures, especially the one with the dandilion on your head! happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Blog Entries

Bowzer

Bowser is the best of the best! It was great to see that sweet face today and the photos are spectacular Please forward lotsa smooches and cuddles to Bowser from me! A million thumbs up, peace and love

Beautiful Bowser!

Bow wow Bowser! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!!
    What a beautiful, "All American," "born ♪ on the ♪ 4th of ♪ July" snuggle bug of a Pittie boy you are, Bowser...a gentle giant with a heart of gold! I'm SO tempted to plant a big, fat, wet smooch on that sweet, sweet face of yours..on screen! Oh, your photos are beyond heart melting, all of them! But that one of you with that dandelion on your forehead, your eyes crossed, is just the best! How lucky your family is, having been blessed with lap warmer, a comforter, a loyal and loving best friend for life, in you! You're the BEST!
    I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweet baby boy, being treated to all your BIG heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bowser!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, handsome Bowser! Please add me to the list of people who are sending you a kiss and a snuggle today I would be happy to sit by you, or toss a ball for you to play. You greet your people with a happy welcome and then it's time for them to enjoy your company with play time or a lap full of YOU! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Bowser!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Bowser,

It's nice to meet you handsome fella. I love your brindle coloring and sweet
    brown eyes. You look very handsome in your skull & crossbones shirt.
    Big congrats to you on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses to you. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a handsome gentleman you are, Bowser! I know you're a great friend to your family.

Wonderful !

Big and handsome and loved and loving... Nothing better !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/