Thread: Abello

Hybrid View

Abello

Hi Abello......What a pretty baby you are this morning dressed in your Christmas outfit.I loved all your outfits. You look great in them.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You are so handsome and it sounds like you are much loved. That is wonderful. I hope you and your family
    will have a wonderful Merry Christmas.

Linda in SC

You're such a little cutie Abello!!! You look so cool in all of your outfits.
    Congrats on being DOTD! Have fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Abello

Abello is outstanding and very dignified, he is a perfect DOTD! Nice to see that he is so loved Peace and love

Adorable Abello!

Greetings darling Abello! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    Ho, ho, ho! How adorable you look, all decked out in your holiday finery, ALL of your outfits! OFF THE CHARTS cute! Santa has one awesome helper in you, Abello, and being a water lover myself, I especially appreciated seeing you in those stylin' shades and surfer dude gear! hehe I can only imagine how heads must turn, how faces light up, when you come strolling by in your seasonal outfits!
    What a beautiful blend of breeds you are, Abello! I admit though, that at first glance I guessed Chi/Lab! Oh, what joy you bring to so many, sweetheart, and how very blessed your family and all who know you and love you are, having a furkid, a beautiful best friend in you! You may be diminutive in size, but in every way that counts, heart and personality, you're a giant among canines!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, and to you and yours, wishes for a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year! Hope Santa spoils you rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Abello, and to your Husky sib and the entire furry crew!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awwww How exciting Abello and I were to wake up and See him featured as pet of the day. He certainly has been feeling like a celebrity all day. Thank you everyone for your kind words and we wish you, your family and fur babies a happy safe and joyous Christmas and New Year.

Hello Abello,

What a sweet boy you are to let your family dress you up for Holidays. I must say you look good
    in all of your outfits. I especially like your choice of beachwear. you look so cool. Congrats to
    you sweetie on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you hugs & kisses & I hope you
    enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awesome Abello!

Abello - you are a true fashionista - lol!
    What an adorable lil' guy...have a great holiday, Abello!

Abello, you are a take charge kind of guy! That's quite a stylish wardrobe you have! Stay safe when you're surfing!