Thread: Loco!

Loco!

Hi Loco, what a sweet doggie! You look so cute dressed up. Happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Aww Loco, you're such a cutie! You look nice all dressed up waiting for Santa! Congrats on being DOTD!
    Have a fun day!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Loco

Loco is excellent! SO adorable and sweet! Peace and love

Loco you have to be Santa's cutest reindeer!!!

What a bunch of smiles you brought me today. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet, beautiful Loco!

Hi there Loco! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    Don't you look adorable in your festive reindeer outfit! I want to cover that sweet, beautiful face of yours with a zillion kisses! Pitties, as misunderstood as they often are, are not the first choice for some dog people, and especially not for ones who didn't even believe they wanted a dog at all! Well Loco, your Mommy may not have thought you would end up stealing her heart, being her furry soul mate, but that you did, and that you are, and then some! Actually, it was love at first sight, and oh what a wonderful bond of love and trust and devotion you and she have forged over these past 9 years! How lucky she was to have been blessed with a "first" as beautiful and loving and loyal as you! A human couldn't ask for more in a furkid...looks, smarts, and a heart THIS big!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Loco! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more! (If the weather there in Lincoln Park is as cold as it is here, I'm sure you're happily blocking the heater vent!)
    Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Loco! And to you and your family, wishes for a very happy Christmas! (Bet Santa's got a ton of "stuff" in his sack for you!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Loco,

Don't you look cute in your reindeer outfit. You sure are a sweetie to let your people dress
    you up for the Holidays. I would love to see you in more pictures & believe you are
    a smart & loving friend to your family. Congratulations pretty girl on being named as our very
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.xoxoxox
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Loco!

What a cute reindeer...lol! You are a special sweet girl! Enjoy being DOTD, and Merry Christmas!