Thread: Tiberius!!!

Tiberius!!!

Oh my Tiberius, you're just too cute! I like those pictures of you dressed up! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you and Ziggy have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi, Tiberius! I've never met a guinea pig with a coat like yours-- sort of spiky/wavy! I hope you and Ziggy will have a fun day -- happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Tiberius

Where does one begin, Tiberius is so delightful. The photos were excellent, and the wardrobe is beyond compare! Well done peeps! Excellent POTD, both of them!

Tiberius how adorable you are!!!

Your pictures are beyond cute!!! I might not stop smiling for days!!! You certainly are packed with personality plus, aren't you? Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I bet Santa will be extra good to you. How could he not be when you look so fetching in his hat?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious piggie Tiberius!

Hi Tiberius! Happy Pet of the Day to you sweetheart, from all in this wheeker loving home! What a handsome, simply precious piggie you are, Tiberius, one in a long line of beloved piggies your family has been blessed with over the years! I just love your coat and amazing coloring, and no one makes a cuter Santa's helper than you! All of your photos are heart melting, each and every one! (Love your outfits) But I have to say, the ones of you posing so sweetly beside your piggie sib (Sugar Daddy?), got me all misty eyed!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your Mommy's beloved Basch. But just as your family says, how lucky they are to have been blessed with a furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! You embody so many cherished characteristics of your family's past piggies, and through you Marcus, Basch and Sugar Daddy live on; what a wonderful legacy! I can't imagine a more cherished gift than one of furry love, and in you your Mommy has been blessed with the best!

Tiberius is unique because he has a mix of markings that other guinea pigs of ours have had before. He has grey and white like our guinea pig Marcus had, brown and white in the middle like our guinea pig, Basch (the guinea pig who recently passed), and strawberry blonde on his butt like Sugar Daddy had all throughout his body.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little man! Enjoy your big day in the spotight, being spoiled rotten, treated to all your heart desires, and more! And to you and yours, wishes for a very merry Christmas!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Tiberius, and to Ziggy too!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-20-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~