Thread: Stubbs

Stubbs

What a cutie you are; wish we had seen a picture of that tail of yours! Have a wonderful Christmas, and a happy COTD.

Stubbs you are one gorgeous Christmas Cat Thank you for sharing the joy of this season with us all.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Stubbs you are one Darling Little Cat Mas present for we Pet Talkers today.
    You are jsut the sweetest Kitten soon to be a Cat who we have seen in quite some time.

And you look so sweet in that costume a regular CatMas Queen.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are sending their Greatest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our CatMas Gift Our Nicest Cat of the Future and Our Cat of the Day Supremely Sweet Stubbs!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Stubbs, you look stunning in your festive coat! I love the markings around your eyes. Such a looker! Congrats on being COTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Pretty bright-eyed girl! Stubbs, I love how you love your family and how loved you are in return! Happy COTD, gorgeous Stubbs!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hello, Stubbs, sweet girl! I like your black and white markings and your golden eyes! What a busy girl you are, taking a shower with your person, playing with your toys and going for a walk! Then you enjoy cuddle time Gorgeous and smart, that's you! Happy Cat of the Day to you and Merry Christmas, miss Stubbs!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

dear stubbs

you are a pretty kitty.. you even are cat of the day to prove that you are special with your stub tail.. pat 20121221.1135
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

Dearest little Stubbs, what an adorable Christmas kitty you are, all dressed up in your Santa Claus coat! Will you be coming down chimneys to deliver presents?

You have such a sweet face and delightful purrrsonality. You are so active and talented, walking on a leash with your Purrrson, playing fetch with hair ties and toys, taking showers and playing in water.. and then you cuddle and give kisses. You and your family all love each other so very, very much, and no wonder!

Congratulations, darling Stubbs, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family are all celebrating, with loads of fun and lovies and special treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Stubbs what a lovely girl you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures sure made me smile today!!! What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I hope you all have the Happiest of Christmases and Best New Year EVER!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stubbs

You are a beautiful kitty & I love your outfit & it sounds like you have wonderful humans in your life Merry Xmas!!!

Hello Pretty Girl,

I love all your pretty pictures. Your red outfit really compliments your coloring so nicely.
    You remind me of a little Russian princess. Congratulations sweetie on being our very special
    CAT OF THE DAY. Sening lots of gentle pets & lovies to you. Enjoy your day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

12. Stubb! I see you as the muse to an incredibly talented artist - a portraitist perhaps. John Singer Sargent would be a good one. You would be painted in your red hoodie with your gorgeous eyes in contrast. In some paintings you would be looking up and away...in others deep into the future!

Oh what a famous kitty you will be. And you will be able to say...It all began when I was ...Cat of the Day! Stubbs!!

Beautiful Stubbs!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful, bright eyed, sweet little Stubbs!
    I could go on and on, responding to your proud human's loving tribute to her gorgeous girl; yes, you truly ARE one extra special girl, in so many ways. But for me, your exquisite photos, the love I see in those amazing amber eyes, are all that is required. You, Stubbs, are a furry, earthly angel, and your family so very, very blessed to have a beautiful best friend, a loving companion for life, in you.
    Thank you so much for ending my day on such a warm and peacful note! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Cat of the Day, and to you and your family, wishes for a very happy Christmas, and countless more years of shared love and friendship!!!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Stubbs!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a sweet little angel

Stubbs
    you look absolutley stunning in your Christmas hat.
    What beautiful green eyes you have.
    That fist picture of you looking up so lovingly melted my heart

I am owned by a Tuxie that also loves to play fetch but only with foil
    I put a leash on her too but she will not go for a walk she goes a little bit away
    from the porch and eats grass. She startles very easy so the harness is a safety for me.
    That is so cute she likes water mine all hate to be wet
    We would LOVE to see more picture of your beautiful baby.

Stubbs maybe you can talk your Hooman into joining PT so we can
    watch you grow up {we know you have them wrapped around your little paw}
    we didn't even get to see any picks of your widdle tail