Thread: Finn!

Finn!

Hi Finn, you are a very handsome fella! I love the picture of you sleeping. you sound like such a nice boy with your whole body wags! Happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi, Finn! What a beautiful boy you are with your copper color and brown eyes! I like your wavy ears and your coat looks so silky to pet. I hope your people will give you lots and lots of extra petting and hugs for me today! You were a cute puppy and now you are a gorgeous big guy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Finn!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Finn!

Hi Finn! (Love your name!) Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a handsome red headed boy you are, Finn! Such a treat, having an Irish Setter as our featured honoree! It's been so long, too long, since I've seen one of you beauties around these parts! I just love your ultra shiny, Irish red coat, those waves in your ear fur, and ooh, that sweet face of yours could melt the hardest of hearts!

In true Irish Setter style, it sounds like you sure put your people through their paces during your puppyhood! But that's what being a puppy is all about, unbridled "enthusiasm" and keeping the humans on their toes! But now that you've grown, it's nice to hear you're maturing into a warm and charming, well mannered young man, enjoying the company of your humans and those cozy nights by the fire! But I have a feeling that at any age, you will always be young at heart!
    What a beautiful best friend and loving companion your family has in you, Finn, and I hope for you all, many, many more wonderful years together!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Finn!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Finn,

I've always thought that Irish Setters were the most gorgeous dogs & you are the living proof.
    Love your curly red fur and soulful brown eyes.It's a pleasure to meet you Finn and read a little about
    you & your lucky family. Big congratulations to you on being our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hugs & kisses sweet Finn.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Finn! I am in love... May I call you Red? Just sometimes in our really affectionate moments?

What a perfect Dog of the Day for the holiday season!

You're one gorgeous boy Finn! Such a pretty color! Congrats on being DOTD!
    Have a fun day with Milo!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You can cuddle with me anytime,Finn! You're an adorable popster and I'll bet you'll get better and better if that's possible! I'll pretend I'm by a warm fire with you enjoying the holidays. Much love and a gazillion hugs to you sweet boy

I've been Boooo'd!

Thanks so much for all the lovely compliments to Finn he certainly had a big ego that day he was VERY happy and waggy every time we told him that he was dog of the day! Shame that he had to be extra specially naughty yesterday, but I guess that he was making up for being SO well behaved on Thursday he had to get his naughty in somewhere!

Thanks again everyone, your comments meant a lot to us,

Gaby and Charlotte

So glad you registered and do stick around! We are sure everyone would love to keep hearing from you and handsome (if sometimes naughty) Finn!
    I've Been Frosted

Soooo Handsome !

Simply a Beautiful Boy !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/