Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darling Dash

Darling Dash

Look at those beautiful golden eyes, wow! I also have a new kitty who loves to jump on her older brother in the same way you do; what's up with that? I wish you a happy holiday season, and a happy COTD today.

Blog Entries

mr dash

you are a sweet looking kitty.. i love you dear kitty dash.. you are a sweet heart .. have a nice cat of the day.. sir dash .. pat 20121220.0403
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

Happy Cat of the Day, Dash!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Dearest little Dash, what an utterly adorable little grey-tuxedo boy you are, with your golden-coppery eyes gazing out right at me! Right from a week after you were born, you knew just who your Furrever Purrrson was, didn't you, and made sure you went home with him/her as soon as you were old enough. And how nice that you have a big sister to play with and jump on! You are full of fun and energy, jumping at dots on the wall and playing with fingers, and then settling down on the pillow by your Purrrson to fall asleep and wake her/him up with cold wet nose nudges to get some petting. You share a house full of love with everyone there, don't you!

Congratulations, darling Dash, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your big sister and your whole family are celebrating with a day full of fun and lovies and extra special treats and some finger-playing games too.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dash, you look absolutely dashing in your grey tuxedo. And I can see a bit of mischief too in your copper eyes. Have a fun time- snow is a good thing to leave paw prints in and I am sure Santa Claws will bring you lots of treats

Congrats on being COTD darling Dash!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a sweet Little Fund Cat of the Future you are Dash , and you are not all that far from the Found Cat Hotel!!
    We see that you have a dusting of snow all ready, something that we are getting soon.We are all warm and cozy , and we know that our Dad will let the Porch Cats stay on the Moose Angel Memoril Porch Enclosure.

That is so great that you Dash were able to get your FurrEver Home so early in life as you did not have to suffer being lonely and now you have years to get and know and love your Cat friends and of course your Guardian who you will repay many times over for her love and kindness.

We Also Canadian Found Hotel Cats are sending a Great Canuck MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Cat Of The Future and Cat of the Day Daring Dash.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a delightful little devil! He even has a little "bandit's mask" on his face. Sure do wish that I could meet THAT little guy. It makes me happy to think of the happiness he shares with his family.

Hi, Dash, cutie! You look so nice in your grey and white tuxedo! I like your golden eyes and your cute pink nose, too. What fun you will have playing with big sister, capturing your people's fingers and going after dots on the wall! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Dash, it's a pleasure to meet such a cute boy. I smiled as I read about you; kittens are so much fun as I recall. It sure sounds as if you have a good home and are loved. I hope you all are together for many years. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries

Dash

Dash is simply the cutest wee dude! Excellent COTD today, for sure Peace and love

Such a serious face on you! Congratulations on your special day, little cutie.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dash you certainly are a darling!!!

You are a treasure to be sure!!! I can only imagine the fun you and your loving human will have together over the years. Please thank her/him for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delightful Dash!

Hi Dash! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful baby boy! Isn't that the sweetest pic of your adorable little self, "experiencing" your first snowfall, from the comfort of your window perch, of course! (Wouldn't want to get those precious pawsies, wet, hehe)

What an unexpected blessing you were, Dash, and since the day of your birth, what a beautiful bond of love and trust you and your special person have forged! What a wonderful life awaits you, Dash, what happy memories you and your family will be making over the many years to come! And I have no doubt that this being your first Christmas, some EXTRA special memories will be made come this December 25th!

Thanks for warming my cold day with your heartwarming story, your precious pic, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, being treated to all your big heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, darling, delightful Dash...and to your furry sis, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Dash,

It's so nice to meet you little handsome baby boy. I would love to plant a smoochie right on your sweet head.
    So happy to know you have a wonderful family of your very own & someone to love & care for you. Congratulations on
    being chosen as our special CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your first Christmas little one.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt