Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday to Carole!

Happy Birthday to Carole!

It's 1:15 AM in Chicago but I believe it is late afternoon in New Zealand - so, Carole, I hope you have had a wonderful birthday! Happy Birthday to You!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLE!!! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy birthday, CAROLE!!!!!

Name:  birthdayCupcakecat.jpg
Views: 1352
Size:  56.0 KB

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Birthday Carole! Have a great day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Birthday, Carole! Enjoy!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Happy Birthday, Carole! Wishing you your happiest birthday ever with the best yet to come
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Thanks everyone, yep all over now, but xmas to prepare for, well i actually had a steroid injection on my birthday, first ever, cannot say i enjoyed the experience, it hurt a bit, but was not that bad, did not feel so great the rest of the evening, but today am feeling better, so all good.

Anyhow thanks for remembering me, yep turned 55 Yesterday, oh my and feeling every year lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Sorry I'm late ...

Belated, Happy Birthday Carole!!

no worries ,thanks for caring enough to post birthday greetings ,means a lot to me, cheers.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Happy extended birthday, and I am glad the shot is over and hope your shoulder is improving even now!
    I've Been Frosted

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Sigh, as usual I'm a day late and a dollar short. (Do the use that expression in New Zealand?)

Happy Birthday!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Thanks Karen yeah not something I would look forward to having again,so far some mild improvement,the stiffness is somewhat better ,the most noticable thing,but still taking strong painkillers with codeine in them,but still pain in the ac joint where the problem is,lot going on,a small tear,arthritis I assume in the ac joint,inflamed bursa and impingement,so cannot expect miracles,fingers crossed though.
    Furangels only lent.

Happy Belated Birthday!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLE!!!

I hope you are having the best one ever!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday! May healing be a great gift for you!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda