Thread: Thank You, Sneaky Pet Talkers....:)

Thank You, Sneaky Pet Talkers....:)

I went to pick up a parcel today, no idea what it was or who had sent it. Everything I ordered or was expecting for Christmas has already arrived. The postal clerk brought out a huge box that was very, very light!

This is what was in it...a stunning portrait of my original three huskies, Muskwa and his boys, Earle & Hoodoo, the little canine family that started it all! The picture doesn't do the real thing justice at all. I'll take a better one once I find the right place to hang it in our house.

Amy, Nebo's mom, is the artist. What an amazing talent she has!! Several other PTer's chipped in to pay for Amy's painting, shipping, etc....Captain(Michelle), Anna66, and Kimberly(who's PT name I totally forget!). Thank you all so much! You made my day, my holiday season....I'll treasure this painting!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Wowie wow! My eyes are totally leaky looking at this !! Bless you, Sneaky PT'ers ... and bless you, Glacier for raising such a special canine family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

If you are a Pet Talker - there is no question - you are the very best. What a thoughtful bunch
    of "sneaks".........................and no one deserves it more than Glacier.

What a lovely gift to be treasured forever.

Stunning, indeed! That is just amazing, beautiful.

What a thoughtful, wonderful gift!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Well done, Amy! Good job to the other PT'ers. Enjoy, Tamara and Stuart!

Glad it got there safely. :-) <3 Happy to be a part of Amy's sneaky plan. :-D

Wow that is just awesome!! Amy is such a talent and what a beautiful and thoughtful gift. Gotta those sneaks.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Absolutely amazing!!! I love it!

Oh my that is amazing ,what a talented artist Neko is.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️