Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My sweet baby SOURPATCH went to the rainbow bridge this morning

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sourpatch 011.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1,010.9 KB 
ID:	55672Thanks again everyone for your kind words.
    I don't have any kids of my own so the cats are my babies

My husband was talking to one of the neighbors that
    use to live on the block and he said that Sourpatch was more like 16-18
    So I know he lived a good life and I know he would have never made it through
    another winter outside the year I brought him in.

So he had 5 years of all the food he could eat and he ate like a piggy)
    all the love and cuddles he wanted and had his choice of about 6-10 cat beds.
    he was a bully so he got what he wanted! And he loved to lay in front of the wall vent
    And when I went to BJ Wholesale he hung out in the boxes for a few days.

{His nickname was the crabby old man}

When I brought him in that morning I thought they were going to give him sub q liquids again and maybe a multi vitamin
    I was not prepared or ready to say goodbye.
    I miss him everyday but if I had brought him back from the vet that day it would have been for me not for him
    Last edited by maid25cats; 12-30-2012 at 04:46 PM.

We are so sorry that we missed your thread on Sourpatch.
    He is a Great Dear Cat who is missed so much that is the hardest thing to do is to let our fur friends go.
    My Juke Joint Joseph also a gray Tuxedo was there to lead Sourpatch to his wings of Silver and Gold and introduce him to the Awesome Angels Army.
    He will be there in Purradise awaiting you.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry for your loss of Sourpatch. He has had 5 fantastic years with you, getting spoiled and he surely enjoyed it. In the second picture, you can see how content he is. Keep the good memories and know that he is now playing with his new friends at the RB.

Rest in peace, Sourpatch! You will be in your mom's heart forever.

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries

Unhappy I'm sorry

Quote Originally Posted by maid25cats View Post
    I had to put my baby down this morning. he had lost another pound since he was there
    in Oct. The vet felt a tumor in his intestines that was not there 2 months ago.
    He was FIV pos. so the steroids would not have been good for his immune system.
    He was down to 6.5 pounds
    I have been crying all day.
    Play hard at the bridge my sweet boy I love you baby
    Attachment 55556
    I am so sorry that you have lost your baby. He was so fortunate to have a mom that loved and cared for him every day. You were so lucky to have him. Bless you for all you do for the critters God has entrusted to you. This is my Sylvesters stone...I will never forget him. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Life 013.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	55752
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Thank you
    catmandu , Randi and Sindy.
    your wordS made me smile and cry at the same time.

Sindy
    I just did some posting in the cat of the day and read your blog
    that was on a link in Sams cat of the day postings.
    Your story made me cry that you and Charcoal lost Sylvester.
    and that Charcoal missed Sylvester so much and then you also lost Charcoal.

I am happy that you were able to open your home and your heart to not 1 but 2 kittens

My first cat I had, a stray I named Beasty Girl was home all alone.
    I decided to get a kitten to keep her company.
    The kitten Twilight followed her around and annoyed her.
    My Sweet Angel was hit by a car in front of the house, she was only 9 months old.
    I was devistated I cried everyday for a month on the way to work, when I got home,
    in the shower ect.
    The cat who didn't really pay her no mind,was walking around looking for her, calling her
    and she lost about a pound or two. She was missing her as much I was.
    My husband talked me into going to the shelter and getting another kitten for her and for me.
    Littlebit helped us both heal
    Last edited by maid25cats; 01-12-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Bless you for taking pain upon yourself to spare your beloved Sourpatch. He is SO blessed to have YOU for his human! He's waiting at the Bridge, gloriously alive, perfectly healthy, and blissfully happy. Try to be happy for him even as you cry for your self - and you do need to cry. The pain will ease in time, but the scar will remain until you are reunited with him - both of you whole and happy. May Sourpatch's Creator hold you gently and lead your heart to peace.

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

How wonderful to give Sourpatch's last few years of life a home and love - its so sad when they leave us. Keep strong you did all you had to and could do and more XX

Thank you terryroy
    yesterday was one month he's been gone.

I am so very sorry for your loss, it is so heartbreaking when we loose our sweet furbabies, sourpatch was indeed a beautiful kitty and so loved by you, i hope you can find some comfort here with us at this very sad and difficult time, my heartfelt sympathy to you and to all those who loved sourpatch,HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️