Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad news...

Blog Entries
    Gayle, I am so sorry read about your father. Good Thoughts & Prayers sent your way for you & your folks.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

I'm so sorry to hear about your father, Gayle. I hope he's comfortable for as long as he can be, and I wish you and your family all the best at this difficult time.

Zimbabwe 07/13

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I know its been a real roller-coaster with your family.

It's ok for someone to refuse treatment. My father-in-law did just that six years ago. We were able to connect up with hospice care and they gave the family wonderful support. We had good meds for him so that he wouldn't suffer, and we were provided with a hospital bed and other items so that he was able to remain home the entire time.

These next weeks are going to be hard. I can't really say anything that can make it better for you - just knowing that people care can really help though.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Gayle, I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Please take care. (((HUGS)))