Thread: LYMAN, WA: Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty PJ in Lyman Washington State needs to find a good home or rescue ASAP!!!!

LYMAN, WA: Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty PJ in Lyman Washington State needs to find a good home or rescue ASAP!!!!

The contact is Breanne, phone number is 425-249-1062 (she is not the owner but is assisting the owner find safety for PJ).

Name:  PJ.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  115.9 KB

Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty PJ in Lyman Washington State needs to find a good home or rescue ASAP!!!!
    The contact is Breanne, phone number is 425-249-1062 (she is not the owner but is assisting the owner find safety for PJ)

PJ is a nine month old female gorgeous Maine Coon looking kitty. She has had all her shots but she needs to be spayed by the rescuer or adopter, and I would bring her to the vet for a routine check up of course as with any new cat into a rescue or home. I am not sure if she has been combo tested? ph

The other cats in the home are bullying her and also keeping her away from eating because she will get picked on by the other kitties.

Based on the video she is mild and is able to get around just fine!!!!

Call Breanne for more information about PJ at 425-249-1062.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

She should be on her way to a foster home today and in about three weeks on to a rescue who will work on adoption. WA state special needs rescuers came through with lots of responses on the Facebook CH cat page.

HALLELUJAH!!! Thank you, Lizzie!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

She will be available for adoption soon

PJ was picked up tonight and is now in Edmonds. She will be transferred to Kent WA Thursday night where she will spend a few weeks. She will then be fostered in Olympia by me until a permanent home can be found for her. So many people stepped up to help with transport and fostering for this little one. I also feel that Breanne who posted her in craigslist was certainly her guardian angel and gave her such a great gift by looking for someone with a kind heart. When I spoke to her today, she is happy and probably sad at the same time. Although she was not the owner of the PJ, she did have the owners permission and had spent a fair amount of time taking care of her. She has grown attached and is hoping to get updates and photos of PJ as she grows up in her new home. I most certainly will take many photos while she is here with me.