Thread: Timo

Timo

Timo, you are very handsome! I can imagine you would be faster than most people think tortoises are. Brrrr . . . makes me shiver just thinking you are hibernating in the fridge but you must prefer it that way. Hope you get a good winter's rest and can continue to delight your devoted guardian for many, many more years!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Timo what a handsome and interesting fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture and learning you have a safe place to spend the winter. What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us, well when you wake up in the spring!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timo the Tortoise!

Hi Timo! Oh, what a handsome Tortoise you are! It always a treat when we have a pet as unique as you as our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!
    I so enjoyed reading all about your happy life, how loved you are by your devoted guardian! But I must say my eyes opened wide when I read you were napping in the fridge! Not that I didn't know many species of Tortoise hibernate, just not in the veggie bin! Your human misses you muchly, and understandably so! But it won't be long before you and your buddies, Luca, Sahara, Afrika, and Atlas awake from your long winter's nap, and what a happy day that will be! And I hope when do wake up, your person will pass along to you my congrats on nabbing "top pet" honors, and give you and your friends a pat and favorite treat, for me!
    Lots of love to you, dear Timo! Long and happy life to you and all of your shelled buddies!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~