Thread: Oscar

Oscar

Hi Oscar....What a handsome fellow you are. I just love your color. If you loved near me I could keep you in tennis balls. I play tennis but my
    yorkie will not play with balls. I know your family is very proud of you. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you.

Linda in SC

Hello, Oscar from beautiful Turkey! You look so cute in your Santa Claus hat, I smiled when I read that you sometimes don't like to have your picture taken. How nice that you stay by your people when they are sad, and help to lift their spirits. I bet you are very good at that! Happy Dog of the Day to you, cute Westie Oscar!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

So Cute!!

The dog of the day is so cute! I love him (even though he's not mine!)

Precious Oscar!

Hi Oscar!!! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome little Westie boy you are, and don't you make the cutest Santapaws' helper! Even your long, silky white coat outshines Santa's beard! But I'm not sure why you don't like having your picture taken 'cause the camera sure does love you...you could be a doggie model!

You must be pooped with all of your Christmas duties, helping to fill Santa's sack, keeping the reindeer in line, hehe! But soon Christmas Day (one of those special occasions you so enjoy) will be here and it will be you on the receiving end of all those goodies and pampering, so hang on, sweetie! Your family is so very lucky to have a beautiful best furkid, a joyful, fun loving companion in you, Oscar, and we're so very lucky to have you as our most deserving and extra special honoree! You're precious!

Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, cuddling on the couch with your people enjoying some Garfield and tennis (and those balls behind the couch, hehe), being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Oscar, and to you and your family, wishes for a very merry Christmas!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Oscar,

Well, you are just a adorable little fuzzbutt & I'd love to give you a big hug.
    The picture of you with "bed hair" gave me the biggest laugh.LOL You sound like a great
    little buddy to have around. Congratulations on being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hope you enjoy your special day & please watch out for those motorcycles.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt