Thread: Pretty Tortie Nebby!

Pretty Tortie Nebby!

Nebby is special because I adopted her from an animal shelter and she chose us kind of randomly. She is the best companion I have, and loves my bed. She's also special because she loves to talk/reply back to you. She also meows a lot when she wants attention or sometimes even a treat. Nebby is really cuddly and when cold will snuggle with you on the couch or in bed. She loves to hide under the sheets in cold weather as well.

She is funny. She's a little hunter at night, she likes to sneak up and jump you. She acts more like a dog than a cat because she likes to bring stuff back to you when playing, like a dog playing fetch. Nebby can be lazy and drag herself across the floor for toys instead of getting up and pouncing. She is kind of smart, she can sit on command, which is more than some cats! She's very affectionate and loves attention. She greets just about everyone when they enter the house, no "scaredy cat" around visitors here! I love her very much!
    Hi, Nebby kitty! I like your green eyes and your pretty tabby coat! How wonderful that you talk to your people and let them know when you need attention or a treat. And busy too, greeting visitors, playing with your toys, receiving visitors, and doing kitty sneak attacks Then some snuggles and lovies at bed time! That's a lot to do! Having you for a best friend must be tons of fun

I hope you have a wonderful day as our Cat of the Day with your caring family! Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Nebby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Nebby pretty girl

LOVE your beautiful coat and your personality sounds wonderful! And since I am in Connecticut, we are neighbors as well, so happy holidays to you and your family, and a very happy COTD also.

You are such a pretty kitty, and I'm glad you like to greet guests.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

You are such a pretty friendly Cat Nebby and it is no wonder that you are such a social Cat meeting all the visitors to your home.
    We would love to visit jsut to have you come over with your big friendly face and purrs.

You have such a great purrsonality and we certainly do admire your coat of many colors!!

Pouncer Angel Mamma Karina Angel torties both are sending their nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest and Sweetest Lady Cat of the Day Our Nicest Nebby!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Nebby, you look like a Torbie with your combination of tabby and tortie colours. You are gorgeous!

How wonderful you chose your future family so you could talk to them, play fetch and just be a loving, cute and very beloved kitty!

Happiest COTD, Nebby, and I hope you are spoiled even more than usual!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dearest little Nebby, what a beautiful Torbie girl you are! And so smart and perceptive, too. You knew right away your Furrrrever family had arrived when they walked into the shelter, and you made sure you went home with them. They love you dearly, and you love them too. You engage in conversations with them to let them know when you need attention and/or a treat, and you snuggle right up to them when you and they could use some warmth. You also greet visitors to welcome them to your home, and you are full of energy with your fetch games and doing situps on command. What an amazing bundle of catness you are!

Congratulations, darling Nebby, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and your favorite treats, and lots of attention.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Nebby, you are a beautiful girl with your pretty coat colors. Congrats on being today's COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Nebby what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures sure made me smile today. I bet you bring tons of smiles to your family every day. You certainly are a treasure. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nebby, Hello pretty girl. It is a pleasure to meet you sweetie.
    I like your combination of pretty colors & it sounds like you have a wonderful
    purrsonality. It's always nice to have a kitty to join in on conversations.
    Big congratulations on being chosen as our sweetest CAT OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of gentle pets & hugs to you sweet Nebby.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Nebby!

Hi Nebby! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Torti girl!
    Oh, you have put the biggest smile on my face, sweetheart! I loved seeing all of your heart melting pics, reading all about your sweet and snuggly self! Most of all I loved reading how your mom/dad chose rescue, how YOU chose her or him! She/he sure hit the jackpot THAT happy day! I know I would love to have a snuggle bug like you to cuddle with on the bed with, on top of or under the covers, to have a kitty as sociable and loving and joyful as you to call my very own!!! You're an angel, Nebby, and so very worthy of being crowned our very special and most deserving, "top cat!"
    Thanks so much for ending my long, cold, rainy day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being spoiled to the max!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nebby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

11. Hello there Nebby! I would be delighted to have a conservation (or convo as they say) with you. Could you also introduce me to your fuzzy friend?

Congrats to Cat of the Day! Nebby!!