Hi Rizzo, you painfully precious, utterly adorable Ferret! Happy Pet of the Day!
Being named the most unique (a tail wagger ), among the most cherished out of a long line of beloved Ferrets your family has called their own, makes you one VERY special little man indeed, and definitely worthy of your Pet of the Day, Pet of a Lifetime, honors! Your heart warming story and heart melting pics have certainly brightened my cold and rainy day! I've been in bed for 3 days now with the flu, and meeting you was JUST what the Dr. ordered; I feel better already! Animal love does it every time! hehe And so I can only imagine how special it is to have your snuggly, lovable, furry self there to love in person each and every day!!! Your human truly is blessed, having a beautiful best friend and loving furkid in you, Rizzo! You're the best!
Thanks so much for the BIG smiles, Rizzo! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, cutie pie, being treated to all your big heart desires, and more!!! (Got peanuts?)
Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Rizzo! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!