Thread: Kujo the Shiba Inu

Kujo the Shiba Inu

Hello Kujo, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a handsome boy. I like your colors and enjoyed all your photos. Your humans must have been very surprised to find you and two other puppies. It sounds as if you are sweet and like to have fun. I hope you have many years with your human family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi, Kujo! I don't think I've ever met a Shiba Inu with your colors before -- wow! What a handsome fellow you are! You and your sisters were a surprise to your people that night. Now you are a year old and having all sorts of fun with a Frisbee or ball growing and becoming even more good-looking! I like your kerchief too, by the way. Could you please have your people give you a big hug for me... I enjoyed meeting you and reading about all the things you like to do. Hugs to your Shiba parents too. Happy Dog of the Day to you, handsome Kujo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Kujo, I love your coloring! YOu are a very handsome boy and it sounds like you have a good home. Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Blog Entries

Kujo

Kujo is an excellent DOTD! So beautiful too see today, thank-you Peace and love

Adorable Kujo!

Hi Kujo! Happy Dog of the Day!
    What a beautiful, adorable, *smiley* Shiba Inu pupper you are, Kujo, and looking so extra handsome in that stylin' neckwear! You certainly had quite the auspicious entry into this world, sweetheart! I can only imagine the look on your human daddy's face when he found you and your siblings that fateful night! But as the saying goes, sometimes the best things in life are the those we least expect, and you are living proof of that! You may not have been planned, but it's clear your family couldn't have hoped for, planned for, a sweeter more life loving furkid than you! And yes, judging from your bio. and pics, you just might one day soon earn that "happiest dog in the world," title! After all, when it comes to our furkids that's really what it's all about, them being happy and loved! Right, Kujo?
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! I hope you' re enjoying a very HAPPY, fun and love filled day of celebration, playing with your beloved tennis ball and Frisbee, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Kujo! Long and happy life to you!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kujo!

Hi Kujo! I must say that since you are a Japanese dog, the letter K instead of C suits you better...plus, you are nothing like that scary dog of the Stephen King novel!
    Keep on being a happy, not-so-bright dog, and have fun being Dog of the Day, Kujo!

Hi Kujo,

So nice to meet you handsome boy.I love your beautiful coloring too. You sure were a super cute
    puppy. You look like a very happy big boy now. Big congrats going out to you on being honored today
    as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Snding you cyber hugs & kisses sweet Kujo.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a cutie Kujo!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Smiling Boy !

What a million megawatt smile !

Happy and so loved...

Beautiful Boy...
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/