Thread: Purrfectly Cute: Clawedius and Purrcival

Purrfectly Cute: Clawedius and Purrcival

A big Aaaaaawww this morning to salute the 2 mousequeteers Clawedius and Purrcival!
    You are more than cute but it looks as if you are two very entrepreneurial young gents as well.
    I am so glad you and your mom got rescued and had the chance to grow up in beautiful Oregon to become happy and healthy.
    And you pay it back by bringing a smile on your family's faces every day.
    Congratulations to Clawed and Purrcy, our cutest little brown Kittens of the Day

Hello Clawed and Purrcy, What cute brothers you are! I had never heard of your breed until now. You sure had a rough start in life but you have a great home now and I'm sure you are loved. I kept looking but I cant tell much difference between you two; you're both cute. I bet you two have some really good times playing together. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Clawed and Purrcy!

Hello, Clawed and Purrcy! What a handsome pair you are with your beautiful brown coats and golden eyes! And busy, too -- staying right by your people, playing with your toys and having fun late at night And you have each other as companions too. I'll bet your days are full of fun, happiness and love. Please have your people give you some gentle petting and lovies for me today, Clawed and Purrcy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling kittens!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Clawed and Purrcy

You are such handsome gentlemen; so happy to make your acquaintance! I have heard of Havanas, but never met any till you. So glad you were adopted together and hope your Mom is okay too. I wish you all the happiest of holidays, and a happy COTD to you both!

Dearest Clawedius and Purrcival, what a sweet, adorable pair of brothers you are! We are so happy that you and your mom got rescued and you have come to live in the most wonderful home ever. You and your Purrrrsons clearly all love each other very much.. which is just as it should be! You keep them entertained with your kitteny antics, such as using the bathtub as a kitty race track and then cuddling up next to them to rest. You both have that beautiful Havana Brown coloring, Clawed with the rich brown coat and the coppery eyes, Purrcy with the lighter colored fur and the slightly paler eyes... gorgeous to see! And delightful Purrrrsonalities to enjoy along with the good looks.

Congratulations, darling boys Clawedius and Purrcival, on being selected today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your loving family are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and extra special treats and plenty of fuzzy mice toys to play with.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a great Dynamic Duo of little Cats of the future you are Clawedius and Purrcival and thanks to your new Guardian your lives have improved 1000% !! From two little lost souls with ringworm you are now two treasured and much loved Cat Companions.

Now you have all the love, shelter and attention that two little Cats could ever want , and a great happy FurrEver Home as well.

All we Found Hotel Cats love you and wish we could visit and play with you both.We have to settle for sending our best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Dearest and Newest Cats of the Future and Cosmic Cats of the Day Clawedius and Purrcival.:love
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

kitties

you are far out looking kitties.. your such a sweet pair.. pat 20121217.0845
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

Blog Entries

Clawd & Purrcy

What a beautiful pair of brothers!! So glad in my heart that your peeps rescued yous because u 2 are excellent Bless all your lovely hearts Peace and love

Purrcival and Clawedius what a pair of stunning fellows you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures sure brought a smile to my face today!!! I bet it is so much fun having you two around. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. What a pair of blessings you are!!! I hope you are having a romping good time today.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Cats of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claw and Purr - lol!

What adorable lil' brothers! I'm happy to read that you two were adopted together into a loving home!
    Have a great time being Cats of the Day, boys!

The darling duo, Purrcy and Clawed!

Hi precious Purrcival and captivating Clawedius! Happy Cat of the Day to you both!
    What a darling duo, what stunning beauties you are! Oh, those eyes, those coats! (Love the slight difference in your coats and eyes colors!) I too have heard of Havanas, but never before had the pleasure of meeting one, let alone two! hehe Consider me in love! We're so grateful to your Mommy for rescuing you both, keeping you together and giving two such beautiful and deserving kitties a chance at happiness! It's clear you've already captured your parents' hearts with your beauty and sweet and loving ways, your charming personalities and kitten capers, so carry on boys, bringing so much joy and happiness to your parents. They are so very lucky to have two such special furkids in you two beauties!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Purrcival and captivating Clawedius! Long and happy life to you both!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Clawedius and Purrcival,

(love those names) What a awesome duo. Pleasure to meet & to read about you two young gents today.
    First, I am so happy to were found & well cared for as babies and your Moma too. It makes me smile to think of all the
    mischief two happy & healthy kittens like you could get into in any given day. Congrats on being chosen for honors
    as our delightful CATS OF THE DAY. Wishing you long & happy lives for you & your human guardians.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Your purrents are certainly creative when it comes to naming!

2 adorable "brownies" with very interesting names to live up to!

Clawedius - like the Roman Emperor - Claudius?

Purrcival - like the questing knight Percival who according to some accounts found the Holy Grail?

This totally useless info courtesy of yours truly - an English Lit. major who "burdened" her silver gray tabby with the dubious moniker "Dorian Gray." http://CatoftheDay.com/archive/2012/March/19.html

Whatever - enjoy your shining moment in the COTD spotlight, cuties!

14. What adorable, adorable cat-bears!!! All hail - Clawedius and Purrcival - Cats of the Day!!