Thread: Beautiful Hatchet the Survivor!

Hybrid View

Beautiful Hatchet the Survivor!

Hi Hatchet! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful Corn Snake you are, Hatchet! Your brilliant orange and red skin, your markings, are gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face!

It's heartbreaking to think how horribly you were injured (accidentally), your spine being broken in multiple places. Thankfully you were taken into rescue where you could be given the care needed to heal, finally finding your way to a loving forever home, a human able to provide for your special needs! You may be "krinkly," but you couldn't be more beautiful if you tried, and it's clear, despite your physical "issues," you're loving every minute of life! What a trooper you are, Hatchet, one brave boy, and your will to survive truly inspirational! How lucky your devoted human is to have a beautiful, joyful, sweet and trusting best friend in you. The bond you two share is so very special, and I hope for you both, many more wonderful years of shared love and friendship!.

Thanks to your person for sharing your sweet self, your very touching story and beautiful photos with us all! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight...you sure deserve it!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Hatchet!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Your kinks give you much character, handsome Hatchet, and make you very special! I'm sure you are so thankful that you were taken to the rescue and then adopted by your devoted guardian and are feeling so much better! I used to have a little corn snake named Sly. He ate pinkies. Hope you have a splendid POTD celebration and live many more years in good health!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

EEEEEEEEK, Hatchet, those kinks on your spine are very scary looking! I think it's likely that a lot of them are genetic...sometimes during incubation soemthing goes wrong and out pops a "crinkled" snake like yourself! I'm glad they don't impair you from living a good life with your people! You are one handsome snakey, and lucky to be in such a loveing home!

You're a gorgeous snake Hatchet! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hatchet, you are colorful just like my Lucy! I'm so happy you have such wonderful owners that are willing to take care of a special snake like you. Congrats on being POTD!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June